Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Lol good to get insulated up north here :wink:

3 Likes

Oops already did that

1 Like

13 Likes

Where did you get that Nevilles haze?

1 Like

They are all gifts from different friends:)

10 Likes

@kaptain3d thank you, Im so excited to try the Super Critical CBD !!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you guys will do with it ! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

And thanks to @MrPeat for bringing it to my attention ! :+1:

3 Likes

Hmmm! Pretty nice selection!

3 Likes

I need better friends :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Me too. I want gifts from friends like that too. Man need to get me a good selection going. Well im working on it.

4 Likes

I gifted a clone not too long ago. Was only about 5” tall when she left my possession. Here she is now.

How she started… accidental complete snap.

Here she is a few days ago. 6 weeks from “cut”… straight into water, straight to coco/perlite, no cloning/rooting agents.

Not to mention, i also gifted this person a handful of seeds as well. Lol. I need a “better” friend lol

8 Likes

Thats the exception right there. Most plants are a bit more stubborn than that. Tomatoes are easy to root in a glass of water too. Congrats on that! If its good pot? You have a double bonus… easy clone and good pot!

4 Likes

Its an ILGM White Widow. The mother is looking good far!

16 Likes

Yes it is indeed!

4 Likes

Wow it’s cold in here this morning, winters here for sure… Burrrrr the only room in here that’s comfortable is the grow room lol

13 Likes

Canada has a tendency to get cold around this time @Hoppiefrog :laughing:

5 Likes

This is Topanga canyon brulee beast of the day(again)

18 Likes

Are you gonna have enough room for the stretch?

3 Likes

My dope is losing the chlorophyll and its true smell is starting to come out! Getting that dank hashy funk to it! The hash is 2 toke or 1 big haul and I am blitzed. That bliss kinda high… hits in the eyes, then the body… then the couch and fridge.

8 Likes