Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

And a marvelous one for you miss! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Doing great just been on Instagram if anyone wants to check it out we miss you all and we love you guys wel be posting our bud pics from the ztarburzt and cherry noir and the peyote purple in a few days when it finishes drying and trimming hahaha hope everyones doing well and growing some FIYA!!!

11 Likes

Can’t wait to see them brother!!

7 Likes

Just finding your journal now. Looks like the makings of a serious shrubbery! :wink:

Got my learnin’ hat on. :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

found myself a diamond mine yd , so many different flavors to pick from!! Just wow lovin’it , this is black d.o.g.

21 Likes

@Oldguy u gotta come try some dabs!! Tn (b4 I smoke it all)!!!

8 Likes

Man this stuff gos a.long ways!! I smoked about a quarter g ln and I hit it hard lol

13 Likes

Munson , munson, munson!!! F yeah!!! If someone can post dreams by beck that be awesome!! It fits perfectly at 280 g and just about half way thru this one, we have a true winner! F~¢® I love finding true winners in the pheno hunt . I will run. This one into the ground ,she will be around till she stops producing :fire::fire::fire::nose::muscle:

14 Likes

IMG_20200919_163350_855 IMG_20200919_163251_376Im thinking mid 30s I will see when I get her to the lab

23 Likes
10 Likes

Thanks brother :facepunch:

6 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

Thats hyper gooey!

5 Likes

That’s got my mouth watering Brother!!! :yum::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

:fire::scream::fire::scream::fire:Seriously special product right there @Hoppiefrog you should be a proud papa

I only hope you’ll share some wisdom with me soon yoda🙏🏻

4 Likes

@Hoppiefrog-
Congrats man that is just incredible! Hit us back with those lab results.
Hoppie is trying to free our minds!!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Wow,just wow. Standing ovation! Congratulations on your harvest.

4 Likes

Aim for the sky, have dreams, get high. If you reach your goals aim higher. My sights are 300 g a sq foot, sounds crazy I know but believe me it’s realistic. A gentleman in nevada is getting just that!! At over 6lb per 1000w used ,with a combination of cmh and led. with some of the phenos I’m running I’m finally half way there at around 150 g dried and trimmed per square foot I had to aim much higher this is only the half way mark I know but I know what to work on next.
DREAMS!!! SHES MAKING ME HIGH

8 Likes

Always happy to answer questions and share what I have figured out :hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

9 Likes

would say that training is the answer yes? I mean assuming the rest is dialed in.

6 Likes