AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

:point_up_2: whooooweee that’s going to be a good cookie with a great buzz :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Lol, I sure hope so!

Hey, I got you on that other thread. Thanks for looking out

7 Likes

I saw that Sis and appreciate it :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

You tease… :sob: :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Omgosh lol thats a strong cookie!! My cupcakes were like 60mg, i could only take a bite lol… my thinking now is… its no fun not being able to enjoy the whole cupcake lol…

2 Likes

Sorry Kap :rofl:. Didn’t mean to tease like that :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Doing my part for quality control I just consumed one. I’ll find out in about an hour or so.

The cookies themselves were damn good. And I can’t bake to save my life, so they must have been easy :rofl:

12 Likes

Lol please let me know if your ok in an hour :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

lol…i wanna hear how she fell in the toilet on the way to the fridge to get some milk :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ya id like to hear if you can even walk :walking_woman: :rofl: i know i couldn’t :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

She may not be able to type anymore… :scream:

7 Likes

It mihgt loko soemthnig lkie tihs :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, just went to combat with a fly for about 20 min. My aims a little off :rofl::joy:. He’s dead now though

I’m pretty high but quite functional. The strain is Sick O Berry, which, for me, is a really social up beat high

13 Likes

I think my cupcakes were blueberry strain. Glad to hear your functional lol. Tried to post a gif but it wouldnt let me🙃

4 Likes

The strain is Sick O Berry,… i couldn’t find it online, to read about it

2 Likes

It’s a strain created by a former moderator and member. Haven’t seen him around here in a while but you can find him on IG. @imSICKkid

11 Likes

we need samples lol

3 Likes

Decided to finish things off with some wings with infused hot sauce. Today was a just a cooking day I guess :rofl:

17 Likes

Mmmmmmm mmmm
Great way to finish the night right there!!!
Looks delicious especially with infused hot :hot_face: sauce… :fire::fire::fire::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Still have some Sick’O’Berry from my last grow of it. Agree 100% on the social “up” / Sativa high.

I’ll absolutely be dropping more of those seeds at some point, it’s been one of our favorites.

Infused hot sauce seems like a brilliant idea. I’m going to need to get on that one…

10 Likes