AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

They are looking great. They may get a little top heavy on some branches. Are you adding silica yet? Oh yeah, also have you started planning for how to process and cure 15+ lbs at one time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :green_heart::pray::v:

9 Likes

A problem I would love to have.:grin:

2 Likes

Lol….a few pounds likely :joy:. Trust me, I painfully harvested many pounds last winter. It was horrible and yet I’m ready to do it again :crazy_face::crazy_face:

10 Likes

Lol, I’ve been lucky at growing. These caught me with my guard down this grow but we adapt and overcome. Chalk it all up to learning

10 Likes

So i take it your going for your Phd. Cause you sure do make us look like high school drop outs. Peace, Love, and Happy Growing!

3 Likes

And yup, they’re getting silica now! I’ll have to use some bamboo stakes with them I’m sure. I’ll see how it plays out and just adapt as we go.

Ugh, this grow has been a trip :rofl:

7 Likes

Thanks for the comps but to be honest everyone here got me to this point. I’m actually terrible with plants lol

8 Likes

Me, too. No one would believe me at this point.

6 Likes

I’ve got some nice lakefront desert property if y’all are interested :joy::joy:

11 Likes

I bet you do.haha

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:….I’m tellin the truth

4 Likes

This goof ball keeps me laughing. Anything the cat does he assumes he can do too!

15 Likes

Love it :100:

4 Likes

That’s too funny :joy::joy:. Sure he takes up the whole back of that sofa :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Well, he fits right up within your little family then… :smiling_imp:

DORK! :rofl:

But lovely dog just the same… :star_struck:

4 Likes

I showed Otis what your Dog could do, he wasn’t impressed :grin::rofl::crazy_face:

17 Likes

Velcro said: So what??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Out of likes but that’s hilarious :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Been a while since I remember seeing him, he’s getting big! Oscar’s fat behind too wide to do this, but ill try to get a pic next time he tries.

7 Likes

Oh Otis! That face is so adorable

7 Likes