AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

Are those actually biodegradable?! I’ve been trying to find some but everything I’ve found melts when put to a flame instead of burns

1 Like

I haven’t put fire to them but they seem to be. Additionally the roots grow through them very easily

5 Likes

Use those as well and no issues with roots spreading out and filling up the lower 1/3 of my 3 gallon pots :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Girls seem to be responding well to being cleaned up the last couple of days

SLH

Matanuska

This Cherry Tooth is looking insane

29 Likes

I’m in awe of your work Madame Killer Biker Chick! :star_struck:

5 Likes

How’d I miss that part? @AfgVet , you guys ride?

4 Likes

Thanks Kap!!! Always in my corner

4 Likes

We do. I do a bit of building and modifying as a hobby. Couple of KXs as well

10 Likes

Street and dirt or just the dirt? I haven’t done dirt in years now but would love to get back into it.

Currently riding a Triumph Street Triple R, had a track prepped SV650 for a while too for track days but haven’t done that in a few years now and parted ways with that one. Looking forward to getting the Triple on the track at some point soon.

7 Likes

what you guys ride? I’m not cruiser dude, im a need for speed, well atleast for a few more years. 5 more years and then its cruiser time for me.

5 Likes

posted while I was replying 2010 CBR 1000RR here

3 Likes

Something like the Triple is a great compromise… Too many previous bikes to list but had a Ducati Monster for a while, and a Duc 749 for many years.

I wasn’t ready for a full on cruiser but would like to keep my license (which still isn’t easy on the ST). Its a perfect balance of comfort / performance, I honestly wish I gave them a closer look sooner than I did… Just picked this one up last spring as a leftover.

6 Likes

sweet ride, I like it. im a bike lover.

9 Likes

Wow! I’ll say! You Rock Sis🤟

3 Likes

We both ride street and I ride dirt. Got a couple of cruisers and a sport bike, all Hondas.

Mr Vet sticks to one of the cruisers and the sport bike and dirt bikes are all mine. I haven’t outgrown my crazy days quite yet :rofl:

12 Likes

Thank you OG!!

2 Likes

only bike you’ll catch my arse on is one of them viper tricycles.

5 Likes

Beautiful girls

4 Likes

That Manatuska came from a breeder/distributor in Amsterdam. We shall see how it turns out. :green_heart: :pray: :v:

2 Likes

That Ma’am,
Is an inspiration to many of us who struggle and from what I’ve read you seem to be a pretty good gardener too.

5 Likes