AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

I’ve been feeding the veggies with Jacks. Had to adjust a bit for the tomatoes as there was too much nitrogen for them, but other than that, they love it

5 Likes

I was afraid they wouldn’t fill as well as they had a shorter veg period than last years. But, now I’m seeing that they will likely have bigger buds since I have fewer bud sites. I think I actually had too many bud sites last year and they kind of crowded themselves out.

We’ll see :grinning:

10 Likes

Still an amazingly killer harvest last run. These should be a little more manageable…something I’m definitely not accustomed too :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

growing up to your face…yip :wink: …solid work sis :ok_hand:…the CW looks like some phat asses on the menu… :v:

5 Likes

I am impressed with Chronic Widow so far. I think she’s going to be great

8 Likes

Yep mine is coming on strong at 6wke

AKA Carrie

3 Likes

Mine has kept up in growth with the regs which is not usually the case. Can’t wait to see how she finishes

5 Likes

Hopefully they look at least this good when we return in a few days!

25 Likes

Sister, you are killing it. I hope one day to aspire to such a grow room and grow.

11 Likes

Thanks @Newt much appreciated

6 Likes

Your plants look fantastic! How is your watering system working for you? Enjoy your trip.

I hope one day I can be as organized and neat as you. Your room is always clean and has everything in its place.

7 Likes

Hope u enjoy your trip. If u coming this side of the country buckle up its cold now unfortunately

6 Likes

Have a good time and trip Sis

5 Likes

It’s really chilly today! We have a high of 41 with 20-30 mph winds from the northeast. Going to feel like it’s in the 20’s.

5 Likes

Safe travels! Ladies look amazing!

5 Likes

Well enjoy ur vacation b safe I’m sure the plants will be fine for a few days if the water system is all set to go

5 Likes

Thanks guys.

Headed to Florida this time @SilvaBack203 I know what the weathers like up there right now :rofl:. I’m probably one of very few New Englanders that doesn’t appreciate the fall. So we’re headed South

14 Likes

Haha smart woman I don’t wanna be here either

6 Likes

I actually prefer winter up there over fall. I always found Fall to be raw and damp and I despised it as a kid since we were always chopping wood for the next years winter. I’ll just look at pics of the pretty leaves :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Cutting and splitting firewood is my second job. I burn a bit of wood every winter to help heat my house. I didn’t know you were in the northeast. The temps are dropping quick and so are the leaves!

5 Likes