AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

It does sequester calcium but once buffered it should be stable (reasonably). Although I’ve read it does release it once at saturation.

8 Likes

Good to know, thanks!

5 Likes

SCB, Train Wreck, Chronic Widow and the 4 Matanuska were all bumped up to 1 gallon bags and moved to the grow room.

The Cherry Tooth and Skunk/BLR are still hanging out in the tent waiting for a sex reveal.

22 Likes

awesome work sis… :ok_hand:…as per normal…nothing out of place and your planties are sure happy and healthy… :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

10 Likes

So gorgeously healthy :star_struck:

Bravo Killer! :wink:

6 Likes

Beautiful girls all looking healthy and gorgeous. U the master 4 u

4 Likes

Picture worthy for sure!! When I started smoking after the Corp, my 1st rip was TrainWreck. It’s named “ACCURATELY” :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

As expected “Stellar” work. Gorgeous Ladies :star_struck:

6 Likes

@Arrow @kaptain3d @SilvaBack203 @OGIncognito @Bulldognuts

Thanks guys. Greatly appreciate you stopping by and dropping comps

8 Likes

Looking good in there. Happy Growing

4 Likes

Thanks Deep

4 Likes

The grow room girls are enjoying their new digs!

33 Likes

Killing it once again……!

3 Likes

I can see the OCD cleanliness. Nice happy family in there :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Lol…it’s an issue :rofl:

6 Likes

Delivering as always :wink:. Looking good Mrs . Vet !

3 Likes

Unfortunately I share that with you. Personally I’ve never noticed :joy::joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Meh, IMO it’s not an issue it’s an asset!

4 Likes

Thanks @CygnusX1 @Joshmcginnis28 and @TransplantedFarmgirl I do find it an asset, especially in this hobby

9 Likes

The five Cherry Tooth were bumped up to one gallon bags today. They were sucking the solo cups dry.

Started spraying one of the Matanuskas with colloidal silver today. I’ll spray her every day for two weeks then put her in flower while continuing to spray until I see pollen sacs

27 Likes