AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

You’ve got the magic touch Madame Killer! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Even when you don’t touch your ladies, they look better than most of ours… :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

Nice! It’s a huge relief and comfort to open the door after being gone and find the troop all healthy :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Dismantled the watering system, pulled all the plants out of the room to sweep and mop and allow my brain to relax. Thinned out some leaves and tucked the girls back in.

Chronic Widow

23 Likes

Thanks for that Newt and Kap, thanks for the comp but I’m not so sure that is true. I do watch your grows you know!

6 Likes

My grow is ashamed to show its face in your grow’s presence. :wink:

7 Likes

That’s no lie! I tried to get a camera set up in the room but was having issues getting WiFi out to the shop so I said screw it, let’s roll the dice and tried not to think about them the whole time

6 Likes

Looking like you have another Lady that will yield a pound. Remember I said it first. :slightly_smiling_face::grin::+1:

7 Likes

Gambit and my niece were inseparable the entire time. They kept each other tired out

16 Likes

Double the cuteness in one picture.

2 Likes

Lol, I have your prediction noted BDogg. I don’t know why exactly but I find that plant impressive.

4 Likes

Because it is :+1:

3 Likes

Dan right! (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

7 Likes

WoW :star_struck:…lovely work sis… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Did u possibly try like a wifi booster box u put in the grow room to pull a stronger signal from the house. Might be worth a look before having a box installed in there if that’s what it comes down to.

Like so should do the trick for ya how far away from home is the setup

Poop edit the .com off for me please I forgot to

2 Likes

Good idea Mark!

I use this one, and it works really well… :nerd_face:

https://www.amazon.com/Extender-2600Mbps-Repeater-Internet-RE650/dp/B01MR90E3A/ref=sr_1_3?crid=KL4NUPNF7EOK&keywords=tp-link+ac2600+wifi+extender&qid=1638200871&sprefix=TP-Link+AC2600%2Caps%2C155&sr=8-3?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

A WiFi extender was my plan but I couldn’t get it to connect to the new WiFi router. We just got fiber about 2 weeks ago and haven’t worked the bugs out yet

2 Likes

Oh :poop::poop:. I am going to need a bigger room. She looks great. Mine is just hitting the scrog across the screen. Flipping maybe Sunday. I am halfway home.

3 Likes

Did you have an option to try and connect with WPS?
That’s the easiest setup available for now… :wink

1 Like

Google / Nest Mesh Wifi is actually really, really good. I have 3 of their points spread around the house and both coverage / stability are pretty amazing.

3 Likes