AfgVet 2021 SCROG

Def are I’m in CT

3 Likes

you guys still have leaves??? @SilvaBack203

4 Likes

What’s winter?

5 Likes

This is what I’m saying. Y’all still have leaves on trees. Shit been gone here for weeks now lol. 2 or 3 days of windyness knocked out all the leaves fast this year here. My neighbors roof had 2 feet of leaves on it like 2 weeks ago on 80% of his roof lmao. He was up there taking his roof stuffing garbage bags. Lmao was hilarious to see a 4.5 ft black guy with long ass hair like longer than my wife’s hair raking a roof of a house I mean I get up on the roof and shovel it in bad winter storms as I live in a mobile home so not having a roof collapse on my head lol. I know how these babies r built lmao. Quick in fast and in a hurry lol

5 Likes

Yea still got leaves

2 Likes

We still have a few leaves on the Quaking Aspens but not for long. Snow expected today in Colorado.

6 Likes

Have a safe and wonderful trip. The grow room looks awesome as usual .

1 Like

Yea it was a warm fall here. Some maples still have green leaves on them. Not a typical fall but not much is typical any more!

2 Likes

We got some rain, wind, frost just stayed too warm for too long and the trees kept their leaves. Even a little backwards because the oaks will be done before the maples. Some cherry trees are still pretty full with green leaves. Kinda crazy!

2 Likes

My in-laws neighbor has a huge maple tree in her front yard that’s the only tree I know that keeps leaves thru winter. Not alot but atleast a third of the tree stays on til after winter or a bad storm takes them down. Her tree is a.nightmare lol a huge nightmare it’s got atleast a 3 foot round base or better

2 Likes

That’s pretty wild. I have seen oaks hold some leaves all winter but not usually a maple.

2 Likes

This tree is like one from the movies. Everything dead around it. Ut it still has them leaves looki g crisp and green I did notice last weekend tho the all the leaves this year have big ole black dots all over them they r not green as usual they have alot of fall colors to them with black dots. Usually don’t have the dots wonder what that’s about but a ton of leaves on it still. If I go there today after dinner I’ll get a pic for y’all it’s a crazy ass tree for sure

2 Likes

Temps here in FL have been a pleasant low to mid 70s during the day and 50s at night. Just cool enough to have a little outdoor fire. Made s’mores with my niece last night. Good times

8 Likes

Happy turkey day to u Mrs afgvet

3 Likes

You too Mark!!

1 Like

Don’t remember who’s thread I posted on. Did u see the runtz from the scrog net I did super frosty asf. Not huge buds but we will work on that lol. Super frosty tho to take the big parts place. I think somehow.i ran into a root issue or something which caused a stunt or something. The mama plant grew great buds these seem to be more leafy but super frosty

2 Likes

Those are nice temps. I like it in the 70’s not too hot but warm enough and 50’s is comfortable. That’s great you got to make s’mores with your niece. Kids need aunt’s in their lives! Enjoy your time there.

5 Likes

Priceless memories :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Checked on the girls when we got in last night. They looked great considering they were on their own for 6 days.

17 Likes

Let me fix that.

4 Likes