Afghani New grow

Was hoping that someone could please assist me … New grower , afghani regular and I have 3 girls can anyone help me … navigate the final few weeks … ???

1 Like

Lots of good growers here ready to help.
Tell us more and post a few photos if you can.

Thank you for the response , I don’t know how to post a pic but have many . can you or some one help me post pics ???

1 Like

This button

1 Like

I’m pretty computer stupid… don’t see the photo button here ???

@Ltkrc – Right here on desktop:
pic

Interested in growing some Afghani as well, so I’m excited to see what you’ve got going on.

2 Likes

Your computer…yup lil different thanks @YellowHouse… add @ symbol to tag or get someones attention…

1 Like

I hate to keep asking for assistance buttttttt how do I get my pics from my phone to this GD forum .??? greatly appreciate any form of help …

Should beable to send them to your email then pull email up in computer and download… may be a better way! Most phones will connect right to a USB port in your computer and then you just download them that way.

2 Likes

Looks like you have at least a month to go. The bud sites will fill in and the pistils will start to brown and recede back into the calyxes. Try to avoid removing any more leaves as they are a source of food that the plant will naturally use to provide nutrients for the flowers as it gets close to finishing. Defoliating is best practiced with a light touch. Many growers do remove leaves to let light get to the lower bud sites, personally I hardly ever defoliate and just let the plant eat them when it wants to.
If you have any specific questions just ask.
Pictures in white light are better. If you dont have that ability try using the flash, Some turn off the grow lights and use the flash and they turn out fine.

1 Like

Ahhhhh…the lights hurty my eyes. LoL gotta get some natty light pics up. Is it security you don’t want to post from your phone? That’s all I use.

Not sure exactly how I did it but here are some pics any comments ??? My first grow … Please help .

I’m still trying to figure this ALL out … no not a security issue , I’m just computer stupid or at least very SLOW … I’m using FOX Farms fertilizers . and a Bloomspect light . I will try to get some pics up without the lights on . I do greatly appreciate ANY help . I’m kinda learning on the fly …

1 Like

If someone could give me a couple ideas for fertilizers for the final few weeks to maybe bump these girls up some ???

I have my girls set on 12 / 12 … i’m reading that it could help if I give them MORE darkness . can anyone guide me through this and or give me some input please …

1 Like

Just posted a few new pics without lights on… Could you please take a look , some of the leaves appear a bit burnt , not too sure ??? But could you take a gander and advise … As far as time and feeding … Just brand new at this … TY KC.

Yeah, there is some leaf burn
Dont know if thats too much fertilizer or just too close to the lights for a bit.
Its only on the top of the one plant, overall they look pretty good.
What are you using for nutrients?

BTW I am not on here but a short time during the mornings…
Perhaps @Covertgrower could keep a watch here too and help you out.
Thanks Covert

1 Like

Snipers wear diapers! I’ll wait here until morning… lol

What are your temperatures? And yes, how close is the light?

1 Like