Afghan to close 2022

I live in the South and a right to work state. Unions have tried here several times but this often drives up building cost essentially pricing the local folks out of a job and housing. I do get the advantage of unions in larger cities and northern states though where the cost of living, salaries and housing are competitive :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

No doubt. The problem is the lack of an even playing field. I think the truism that a rising tide lifts all boats is real. The suppression of wages, benefits and opportunity maintains and encourages inequity. I am not necessarily a proponent of the union model. I am a proponent of providing a voice and the means to those that need it.
It is a very complicated and far reaching issue. I certainly do not have the answers. But what I see is the effects of a shrinking middle class. The socio-economic divisions are widening to the detriment of all of us. No more, I’m done.

7 Likes

Well said Brother! The middle class blue collar guys and gals built and continue to build and be the backbone of a dwindling America :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Yep so true

2 Likes

Bagging some GDP. It doesn’t take many at this rate

While I was at it, grabbed some Purple Haze. It was put in jars on 12/25/21

12 Likes

Right on, Big Thick Fatties :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Nice buds !! :+1:

4 Likes

Nice!! Look tasty!!

3 Likes

Some nice thick buds you have there mate! I hope i get some monsters like that this grow!

3 Likes

Nice trim and cure you have going. Awesome goal to grow like you.

3 Likes

Those are some sexy nugs :heart_eyes::deciduous_tree: solid

I have that same scale it’s actually my second one because the last one lasted such a long time. It’s actually still going but to stop mine disappearing I bought the second one, damn kids :laughing: The new one came rechargeable

2 Likes

I have this one from when I started. I picked up a BritFit when I switched to Jacks. I needed one that is more sensitive.

thanks all. The purple haze was some great plants. The GDP is slightly denser and I think would weigh slightly more than the PH with equal volumes. Just like me. Dense and a little heavy.

7 Likes

Tent - day 68, 11 days from flipping.
Me being me I am monitoring the transition and trying to document this period. Eleven days in and she is getting close. This is the same growth tip(s) pictured earlier.

I am keeping track of the two closet to the door. This is #1

We will see if she has tufts on day 14

Till next time

10 Likes

It’s great how you go into such detail. The picture quality is on point as well, I can zoom all the way in and it’s clear as day.

6 Likes

Thanks. Very kind words. See any hairs?

6 Likes

Details details details, tell me my friend, how have you docuemented all the things you have tried, success and failures? If kept on computer, id like to thumb drive ya, or snap a few pictures if just writen notes.

Reading your journal, your always trying to improve your craft, best i can tell, your plants show your passion to grow anything.
1 Like

Mostly in photos and descriptions I post in my journals. By the time it hits a journal I’ve tried to select the most representative picture.
If there is something you see or an explanation comes up short, ask away and I will see what I can do to clarify things.

Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

Computer stored. Biggest issue is phone picts not good enough and camera not interfacing well.
Great learning tools not available ing the 70’s. Hands terrible at typing.

1 Like

Saturday 2/4. It is a quiet day in the tent. I might do a little work on the one in the closet. It is getting close to flipping and probably needs to be thinned out some. But for now I am sure you have seen the weather reports or are experiencing it now.
I am not too bad. It certainly could be worse. I feel for our birds.

It is frozen solid. I have two 75w heaters running 24/7. They can not keep up when it is below zero.

So. What else is there to do on a cold Saturday morning. Nothing like some fresh home made biscuits and sausage gravy.

If you have some go to comfort foods, feel free to share.
@Tylersays I know @Myfriendis410 has had his share of biscuits.

12 Likes

Small, small school, took a year of typing because of lack of electives. I wonder how many girls remember or ladies know what short hand was. It was taught bsck then too.