Afghan to close 2022

Agreed wholeheartedly. Glad to have you back and still walking among us.

3 Likes

Good morning and glad to have you back @beardless. Happy to hear your surgery went well and hope you have a fast recovery mate

2 Likes

Glad to see your still kicking amoungst us. Take care of your self and the plants will follow your cues.

Your spring awaits you, and that means we get to see your optimistic photos come to life, after all, this will be my first spring with yall.

You and the mrs. take care.
2 Likes

Thank you all for the well wishes. Recovery will take a while but I am up to it.

7 Likes

@beardless Just checking back in on ya. How have you been?

Hope all is well. Take care, stay warm.

2 Likes

Omgosh glad to hear you are ok & on to recovery. Plants look decent lol, wifey kept them alive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

4 Likes

Will keep checking back, speedy recovery @beardless.

2 Likes

The plant in the closet and autopot had a little tougher time of it while I was gone.
This is from 3/18. It was severely wilted when I first checked in on her 5 days earlier. Gave her some water and mixed up some Jack’s Tap and made sure the autopot system was working properly.

As you can see she took a pretty good beating.

Today (3/18) I cleaned out the really bad fans with long stems and some that were on the bud.

It does have green healthy leaves and with some TLC she should survive.

At this time she is not even 3 weeks into flower so she has plenty of time to right herself.

This was part of my first “physical therapy” session. All healing.

10 Likes

Yall can recover together. Thank you for the report.

Just got back, hawk swooped the chickens, dog knows why and wants out, my sweetie worried chicks can get out. Its Monday.

Take care of.

5 Likes

3/22 Tent 117 total days, 60 since flip. 44 days since flowering started.

Didn’t quite get everything in. Missing two colas on the left. s/b 12 colas

One bud has a little foxtailing going on (upper left)

Not much of a concern. I normally would have backed off on the lights around a week earlier than I did but that could not happen.

One of the buds that isn’t buried in the top net

I am surprised by the lack of pistils, especially newer ones. For the most part they have turned and are receding.

A close up of the top of the bud just pictured

I better cut a sample and check it out under the scope.

8 Likes

Its getting close!!

3 Likes

A new white pistil - bottom left

Glad to see she has plenty of time to fill out.

10 Likes

Beautiful trich shots.

Spring is getting real close in tx.

Wife has a bunch of delphiniums to plant.

Hows recovery coming along?

5 Likes

recovery is coming along. chest feels like it was whacked with a bat. But, the heart is ticking and pumping.

5 Likes

Glad to hear.
take things easy and enjoy.

5 Likes

Glad to hear your doing ok! Buds are looking tasty! :v::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Beardless, first I just wanted to say what an awesome informative post ! Ijust ran accross.
I wanted to ask, what size grow box this is ? What did you end up yielding ?

Thanks bud

2 Likes

Thanks and welcome.
For single plant grows in the 3x3 tent I use 5 gallon rain science bags. In the autopot XL I usually use autopot’s 5 gallon Spring Pot fabric bag. However, I am trying a 3 gallon rain science bag in the autopot this time. I use smaller bags too depending on what method I am using (experimenting with).

4 Likes