Afghan flowered for a week and put outdoor FEM (HOG)

Hey I put a thank you card up for the I L GM staff and crew let everybody know about it if they will sign it I thought it would be nice for all of them who helped us out a lot of people for years

I just got 3 gorilla glue #4 and 3 Skywalker clones last night… I love good friends and great medicine. … I have already seen these ladies in action …so i know that they’re true females and they have no issues …so I can’t wait to start Rockin them… @Hogmaster thanks for the tag… I’ll be watching… I’m pretty sure you got this , but if not… hit me up and I will do my best to help you out brother… good luck and best wishes … :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz very much appreciated my brother and it goes both ways if there’s anything you need help with don’t hesitate to ask

1 Like

You know me @Hogmaster I’m just a young rookie stumbling through life trying to make best with what I have and always having to figure out the hard way… but you’ll never hear me complain … that’s just my stubbornness and my hard ways… :smiling_imp: LOL but you never know I ask questions every now and then cuz I don’t know everything… I’m just like you stumbling through life… LOL
I have a lot of respect for you guy’s… I fight the same fight… :wink:

2 Likes

I couldn’t said it better myself my friend I agree 100% you rock @peachfuzz

@Loverboytony this is newest

2 Likes

Much love brother … I have to go out right now and check on the girls and see what they’re up to … there’s a bunch going on and I am very scared right now… too much work… im gonna call in the reserves …I have to go face the music and get’er done… lol

Tomorrow will be an uphill battle. … lol :wink:

1 Like

Yeah you gotta love good friends bro :+1::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Strawberry cake has popped through the dirt hooray one down one to go

6 Likes

They are both out of the dirt had to take a picture and give you guys an update before I go to the nursery

2 Likes

Just got back from the nursery and got some essentials just about ran out can’t have that

1 Like

This is Afghani Gold

6 Likes

Oh hell yea! I’d love to watch that girl grow, I’ll have my seeds in soon! Do you have a thread on this one @Paranorman?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yes, called “Two Afghani Gold” …there soon to go into bloom-room soon and then clones will be taken

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity has anybody ever used Remo nutrients? Here’s a picture of the babies Under cob

@Hogmaster I havent used Remo Nutes but im pretty interested in giving it ago…his plants on his Youtube vids look awesome!

1 Like

It’s 58 bucks for his trio I bought off amazon

1 Like

Has anyone never used these grow blocks that look like insulation with a little hole can you use those in soil they were $.50 apiece and I grab five of them or are they for hydroponics only @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @ktreez420 @peachfuzz @Donaldj @FloridaSon @yoshi @Majiktoker

The reason I’m asking is because I have a sour diesel I was going to put one in what do you soak them I take it

Rockwool ? …you gotta pre-soak it to adjust the pH but I’m not sure of the specifics ?

1 Like