Aeroponics Gold Leaf First Grow

I couldn’t have said it any better @Bogleg @MAXHeadRoom

3 Likes

If trichomes can be sexy, your girl would be a model! :+1:

3 Likes

Nice analogy :grinning:

Did you get that light put together or did I miss it. @MattyBear :flying_saucer::zap:

2 Likes

Not yet. Still waiting on everything to get here. The carbon filter and fan will be here today but the tent still has at least 3 days til it gets here. I’m gonna do it all at once and I’ll be sure to tag you bro!

3 Likes

That might end up being a 2 day process

2 Likes

Maybe, but once I start something it’s hard for me to stop until it’s done! Especially since I’m so pumped to start my second set up!

3 Likes

Day 56 of flower.

Yesterday i harvested 4 plants from my aeroponics grow. They just started showing some amber so i thought I would chop them early and this will be my morning smoke which should be light and energetic. The other 4 plants I will be flowering a bit longer till I see more amber.

So here is some trichome shots of the remaining plants.

Sat Dec 23 10-49-09

Sat Dec 23 10-50-07

Sat Dec 23 10-50-57

Sat Dec 23 10-51-56

Sat Dec 23 10-53-12

As you can imagine these are very sticky. I don’t think I have ever seen trichomes this long before.
@Countryboyjvd1971 @NTMAREMACH @peachfuzz @BIGE @middlecoast @Covertgrower @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Nug-bug

How do you flush an aeroponics system @Donaldj I have been reducing the PPM and just giving plain water in the res. PPM is around 300 but I would like to pull more nutes out of the plants before harvest

13 Likes

All out of likes @MAXHeadRoom but these are amazing.

1 Like

OMG man… Amazing!
56 days of flowering stage you say? That it’s fast… Definitely aeroponic system can rush nature.

Average flowering time for Gold Leaf is 54-63 days according to the seed store. So its right in the ballpark.

Aeroponics is suppose to have a shorter flowering time, but this grow is dragging on and on.

1 Like

Uhhh. My mistake, sorry.
You have quantum boards right?

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure that helps too.

3 Likes

Now you know why I was so :smiling_imp: about your picture from the contest… I wanted to be perfectly… If I was you I throw a picture whit the trichomes :joy:!

Well the rule state that you can only have one photo of a bud. This is my first time entering so I didn’t want to do anything wrong. we will see what happens. Thanks again for the vote. @M4ur

1 Like

Voting is open in the bud of the month contest. I could really use your votes. But only if you feel mine is the best.

@dbrn32 @middlecoast @BIGE @MattyBear @Covertgrower @Bogleg @AnneBonny @Countryboyjvd1971 @bryan @Donaldj

5 Likes

Day 60 of flower

I really didn’t think my trichomes could get any bigger but I was wrong!!! In the last 5 days I have really seen the buds swell and the trichome getting even longer. There is about 1% amber showing so I could go longer but I’m going to chop the 2 experimental foggers tomorrow morning. They will amber up even more while they are drying.

Here is the pictures.

Tue Dec 26 19-37-36

Tue Dec 26 19-20-26

Tue Dec 26 19-30-26

Tue Dec 26 19-18-13

Tue Dec 26 19-18-58

Also thanks for all the votes in the bud of the month contest.
@70sChick @Hunter00 @Daddy @Covertgrower @Nug-bug @BIGE @Bogleg @MattyBear @crazyots @arcticGrow

9 Likes

Awesome freakin pix! @MAXHeadRoom. Wish this was a Smellaphone​:sunglasses::heart::v:
PURE AWESOMENESS!

2 Likes

That is absolutely insane, those are gonna be some seriously strong buds (caution while smoking)

2 Likes

Thanks. Is that a new word----Awesomeness. And thanks for your vote

1 Like

I’m thinking these will be good candidates for bubble hash and thank you for your vote

1 Like