Aeroponics Gold Leaf First Grow

That’s a work of art.

1 Like

looks totally :fire:to me @MAXHeadRoom :alien:

1 Like

OMG no my friend is not about that… I Only want to give a heads up on that zoom problem , sorry!
Like people already mentioned that, your entry is :fire:

2 Likes

I just got my new seeds in the mail today, they came yesterday so it only took 11 days to get here. First time was 12 days.

5 Banana Kush, 5 AK-47, 5 Sour D, 5 Bubble Gum

I still need to make a plan for the next grow.

3 Likes

Congratulations! That will keep you busy.
You need to delete that photo, sorry :pray:.
I’m on you :joy:

1 Like

What is wrong with the photo? @M4ur

ILGM is not ok posting pictures whit the package they sent… I think it’s for the safety of feature buyers. But maybe I’m wrong… Let’s ask @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31
PS Sorry, I need to get this thread from watching to normal lol

1 Like

That makes sense. I will take it down. No big deal. @M4ur

2 Likes

I hope I’m not a fend you some way, I will need your advice soon(I’m planning on doing a diy light project whit cob’s)

1 Like

Your good man @M4ur I have no problems with ya :grinning::sunglasses:

1 Like

I believe they just dont want anyone to see there labeling pictures of seeds are ok @MAXHeadRoom @M4ur just not the bar code or label :+1:

1 Like

I love all the colors! Nice job man. :+1:

1 Like

Has anyone seen trichomes get this long? There still growing everyday. I see some amber but not a lot. I’m going to flush again and give them a couple of days to see what happens.

Tue Dec 19 15-19-20

Tue Dec 19 15-18-43

Tue Dec 19 15-17-07

M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @peachfuzz @BIGE @middlecoast @Covertgrower @MattyBear @dbrn32 @AnneBonny

8 Likes

For me is the first time :). Definitely will be a blast

1 Like

Me too! In my defense, I’ve never been able to get that kind of clarity under that much zoom either. And my vision sucks lol. But it’s safe to say they exceed anything I’ve done.

1 Like

Wow!!! @dbrn32 That was a good compliment :sunglasses:
Do you need these :eyeglasses: lol

This is the part that is the hardest for me @M4ur I want to chop them down but I don’t want to miss out on more development. What to do? What to do?

2 Likes

You’re welcome, I think you’ve earned it.

Made it this far, why rush it? Given enough time even coal turns into diamonds lol.

4 Likes

Patience is the key but is Hard I know :yum:
You need to check them everywhere… I find out that them can have spots where trichomes turn in amber and the rest of the plant is still milky. So you need to check everywhere to be sure if is ready. Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

lol :rofl: :large_blue_diamond:

Did things settle down at your house to start your grow yet? @dbrn32

1 Like

Nah, worse actually. But we’re going to look at moving in the spring. Hopefully that will change in my favor.

2 Likes