Aeroponics Gold Leaf First Grow

How many brownies do you get out of one mix? @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

I actually measure it with a ruler so all the pieces are the same size. I cut the pan into 28 equal size pieces, which puts about a gram of weed per piece
@bob31

3 Likes

And you use one per day? @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

This batch is to strong so only one half of a piece @bob31

3 Likes

So that will last you close to two months? Wow that’s excellent.

3 Likes

I give some away to help others with there pain or what ever their ailment is. @bob31

4 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom I hope you make a full recovery. Your trichomes look like freaking Velcro! And speaking of brownies, I made shortbread cookies… my half cookie is also kicking in… 1 1/4 cup of flour, and 5.5 grams of flower. Ground super fine.

4 Likes

Actually in January will be 10 years since they first told me I had cancer. I have come close to dying at least 4 times. But God has different plans for me and I don’t even worry about it any more.
@bob31 @Covertgrower

12 Likes

Amen to that bro!

I like the velcro comment from @Covertgrower, them suckers would trap a mouse!

6 Likes

they look like they have their sh%t kicking boots on for sure!!
awesome work @MAXHeadRoom

6 Likes

dude looking so frosty woohoo nice brother
just trimming some goldleaf now lol

That made me laugh this morning. Thanks I needed that @dbrn32
They are sticky, but not that sticky.

3 Likes

Do you wet trim or dry trim. I read that dry trimming is better because it give the chlorophyll time to convert to sugars
@Countryboyjvd1971

Thanks @BIGE The smell is awesome too. Very sweet

2 Likes

My Bud of the Month entry

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @bryan @peachfuzz @BIGE @middlecoast @Covertgrower @MattyBear @dbrn32 @AnneBonny

So if you think this is the best bud then vote for me. I really need some more seeds. Im a poor boy

11 Likes

Oh my what a gorgeous buds, wow🤗

2 Likes

Do you think that would be a winner?

Trichome picture of the day

Mon Dec 18 10-28-00

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @bryan @peachfuzz @BIGE @middlecoast @Covertgrower @MattyBear @dbrn32 @AnneBonny

5 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom
Hell yeah that picture looks like a winner
I dry trim my product
I will pull any fan leaves left hanging on when i hang them but sugar leaves stay im place till it dry enough to be jarred up
I have also been taught the same thing about the sugars
I know many that do wet trim as well
And having tried their product ill be honest i cant tell the difference its all been good smoke
Could thier product be better ? Maybe
Ive never tried it but i have one more gold leaf still in pot under lights was planning on pulling her this week
Im going to wet trim half and dry trim other half to compare :+1:
Thats a good question that has me wondering now my friend thanks lol :thinking: now ill be thinking aboutvthis all day hahahahaha

2 Likes

Looks awesome man. I still need to figure out how to capture good shots with the camera microscope I have. Tried taking a small clipping and got crappy shots. Any tips or tricks?

1 Like

Beautiful bud @MAXHeadRoom!

Here is a picture of what I do. Hope this helps

Sorry its a little blurry

1 Like