Aeroponics Gold Leaf First Grow

I will certainly be keeping you and your ex in my prayers. You are a good
man, @MAXHeadRoom.

3 Likes

Thank you @BlackShirt it means a lot to know people you haven’t even met care so much.

Gotta go for now.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that buddy, absolutely horrible! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers @MAXHeadRoom

sorry to hear this @MAXHeadRoom you and yours will be in our prayers!
glad you could get sober man it has been about ten years since i quit drinking…kudos

4 Likes

Hey buddy sorry to hear that hope to see you around more often than never.

Best wishes

1 Like

Max sorry to hear that man I feel your pain :pray:

1 Like

2nd grow pic. Gold leaf clones

Going into flower at the end of the month

The ex is still hanging in there for now. Keep praying

@AnneBonny @hillcrest21678 @Majiktoker @BIGE @BlackShirt @TheDuke @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @peachfuzz

14 Likes

Glad to see you active @MAXHeadRoom! Keeping you all in thoughts and prayers.

3 Likes

Plants looking good. @MAXHeadRoom You dont know me though I have read some of your other posts and only been a member here a couple of months, but my prayers are with you and your family. Hoping your ex does ok.

3 Likes

Everything looks great @MAXHeadRoom Still praying for all of you. Take it one day at a time and remember to care for yourself too.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Prayer really works. The Ex-wife is doing better and they are moving her to a nursing home.

Thanks again

@AnneBonny @hillcrest21678 @Majiktoker @BIGE @BlackShirt @TheDuke @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @peachfuzz

9 Likes

WEEK 2 OF FLOWER UPDATE

The plants are showing pistils this week. Lots of bud sites.

Update on the EX-wife. She pulled through and expected to make a full recover. She may be able to come home in the next two weeks. They have to insert a tube into her stomach to drain the fluid off her liver. She will also need a liver transplant. The doctors have told her she has to quit drinking or she will die. This is the second time the family has had to go through this. So we will see what happens.

Thanks for all the prayers. It really means a lot. Prayer really works. Keep praying that she can continue her sobriety.

13 Likes

That is wonderful news that she will recover. @MAXHeadRoom Alcoholism is very scary~it changes a person and not for the better. I will keep you all in my prayers and hope that she has the strength to kick it. If not for herself then at least for your son. All you can do is be there for him.

The plants look beautiful. Definitely a sea of green there ~ AB

4 Likes

Girls look great! More importantly, awesome news!

1 Like

Coming along nicely

I had a great teacher. YOU! @Donaldj

1 Like

Don’t worry I am right behind you my next unit is fired up roots just taking their time getting out of Lecca lmao. Also have all the parts to build a second unit and a 600w LED system coming or atleast all components to build it myself :wink: we’ll see soon enough if LED works for me or not? If so will build a second mainly just for summer use much cheaper to build than buy

2 Likes

What LED did you go with. COB, QB or Kit?

30w chip on board cob ordered 10 2700k 5 6500k at roughly $60 for all then 30 for aluminium L stock and wire shrink tube sorry my bad 450 true watts kinda funny though since I already get 35,000 lumen out of my 315w Lec and get same L/W ratio
For the price worth trying

2 Likes

@MattyBear here is a good example of quantum boards in action.

2 Likes