I checked with 123wegrow and the lights provide 35w.
This is the explanation from the manufacturer’s site…
"Grow the most amazing cannabis, vegetables, flowers and herbs with our self-contained, hydroponic garden system featuring new ultra-bright full-spectrum LED grow lights.
With the WeGrow 601C you can grow up to 3 ounces of cannabis every 11 weeks – all hydroponically. No soil, no mess, no fuss – set it and forget it.
Smart control panel settings allow for starting plants from either clones or seeds.
• Aeroponic, soil-free, indoor garden grows plants 5 times faster than soil.
• The high performance, full spectrum LED grow lights are adjustable to almost 2 feet in heigh
• Smart control panel allows user to manage settings for dual pumps and multiple LED light cycles
• Sprays water with nutrients 360 degrees directly into the root system, its fully automatic. (Set it and forget it)
• Grow “herbs”, fruits, vegetables, flowers and more… let your imagination grow wild.
• Efficient indoor growing utilizing “Aeroponic” technology. Grows 6 large plants in reusable 3″ pods.
• Comes with clay pellets and vermiculite for starting seeds
• Also includes additional air pump and air stone for stimulation & airiation of large root base
• Simplifies organic growing (You decide what seeds and nutrients to use)
• No pesticides or insecticides needed
• Tested and guaranteed (CSA, ROHS and FCC) certified.
• Patents Pending"
Even for a tiny 1.5 square foot grow chamber you would need 75 real watts of lights. And if those are CFL or HID lamps, you need a good reflector so all of the light goes down at the plant. I think Amazon has some LED panels that draw about 75 watts from the wall.
I wrote to the company about the 24 inch growing space and got this reply…
"I have grown it many times with the G601C. For best results start with clones using rock wool as the medium. Set the machine to “clone” until the plants have taken root. Watch the PH and feed the clones with a good starter fertilizer. After the plants have taken root change the setting on the machine to grow. Trim, fertilize and prune the plants weekly. Keep the light 6 inches above the tallest plant.
When the plants are about 18 inches tall change the setting to bud. The plants will flower. Continue to prune, fertilize and move the branches to insure they are getting the best light. Any SOG strain will work well.
Don’t get frustrated you will get better with every new grow cycle. The machine works well you just need to work with it."