Advise welcome 2nd grow hydro

Don’t throw more. We should find the issue first. Hard to take things back.

1 Like

I do hydro i use 5ml per gallon of cal-mag if i don’t i get cal definitions

1 Like

I was being sarcastic but I like how you treat the situation :smile:

Lol my bad. Just didnt want u to nuke ur plants. Also! Calmag is notorious from sneaking in nitrogen. May have pushd ur N to a bit of toxic levels. I normally go a tea spoon to start supplementing before flower. Then step it up if i have issues

2 Likes

Currently Humboldt’s Secret A and B almost same ratio of nutes as last product -I ran out of grow and wanted to switch.

1 Like

Flushed last Friday

Thats a good call. Do u remember where ur ppms and ph where before n after flush?

1 Like

5.69ph 499ppm post flush was 6.01 with 589ppm on the 18th

Get that ph back up in range. (In soil right? 6.3-6.8) or ull start seeing deficiencies pop up. And 600 ppms isnt very high at all for flowering girls…

Should have kept flushing if it only dropped 100 ppms

The flower fuel is 1-34-32 NPK only used once or twice week half strength with plenty of water in between feedings

Purp he is in hydro

1 Like

Thanks @Kenken what do you think?

Your ppm should be 800-1000 no higher then 1200 in flower

2 Likes

O :poop:… man i see the DWC buckets now. Long day… @peachfuzz and @Bogleg are the hydro guys i enjoy bothering

3 Likes

It’s ok @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Yeah last grow I was up over 800 I’m working on upping slowly

If u run a resavor your ph will be more stabble

1 Like

That’s the same as i do mine a little at a time.

3 Likes

Never had this problem before and not until going through water like well water did pH become an issue but it pops right back in range. I could water 12 hr so not as depleted between ie the half gallon at a time. Which after flushing I was running less than 3 gallons as the roots now take up much more space :smile:

1 Like

Nute burn it is ! Tips coffee brown and crispy!