Advise needed on non paranoid causing strain

Want to know if there are a couple strains that would be good sativa or hybrids that don’t cause paranoia.
Have a low tolorance when smoking weed and have only tried a couple strains since starting back after not smoking in 30 years. Wihite widow I didn’t like it and tried a vape and it just was to much for me. I smoked a small bowl of Clementine and it was just about right not any paranoia and still clear headed.
Any other strains that anyone would recomend?

Happy bday! I like blue dream for mellow

2 Likes

Blue Dream is a great Sativa Dominant Hybrid. Not too racy.

Probably any strain with a lower THC content and a higher CBD content would work for you, as the CBD helps take the edge off the THC.

7 Likes

Try smoking the same strain but vape it then try smoking it in the bowl (the next day) and see if there is a difference. I heard of lots of people getting paranoid when using the vape. I believe it because the weed isn’t completely burned and it leaves some cbd and cbn behind which helps calm the negative effects of the thc.

2 Likes

I remember when I was 13 I got paranoid smoking dope. It stopped when I was about 15 and developed a tolerance. It doesn’t matter what I smoke now, sativa, indica, hybrid, I dont get paranoid.

They tangerine dream as well. Thc about 14%. still hits like a ton of bricks but in a mellow active sort of way.

They make specially mellow sativa cart low dose if u have a medical card