Advice on setting up Perpetual harvest

Depends on how soon you want your veg length to be. Me personally i just throw more seeds in the dirt right after something gets flipped because i plan for 2 months veg which is about the time you need to flower. Sometimes ill do it a week or 2 before sometimes after. Its just something you gotta find your own groove to so your not rushing yourself into a lot more work than you would like because they add up quickly and it doesnt take long to get overwhelmed. For instance my SOG is 17 1 gal fabric pots and those ladies take 5 gal every 2 days. Wont be long before its daily and then my seedlings will get more demanding. Main thing about a perpetual grow is not to overwhelm yourself and remember to take time to enjoy what your doing and not get too stressed

1 Like

If have a propagation area i would keep clones going all the time. They dieā€¦no worry. 10-15 days root. 25 vegā€¦flip. pull a few more clones at flipā€¦repeat. clones flower about 2 weeks faster than mother. Beans up to you. Almost same time frames. I suggest get started with a sorta plan there and adjust when timing is down. After that it is just cruise.

1 Like

If youd like then feel free to join my topic with my perpetual grow. I always enjoy an extra opinion or criticism

2 Likes

That was really great advice. Thanks @BigCat420

1 Like

No problem. Thats what we are all here for! Love to share info, learn, and help others. Here we like to see other people succeed and dont mind helping them along the way

1 Like

Really appreciate all the support itā€™s made a big difference in my growing!

1 Like

If you havent already check out hellraiser. Just search by user in the search bar and read into his topics. Theyā€™ve helped me a lot as most his topics have 5k+ replies and multiple people follow his ways. I believe nowadays hes on insta more than this but still worth reading into

Great information! I am going to start a perpetual grow of auto indoors trying to stagger them in three tents so I am not harvesting everyone at once.

2 Likes