Advice on plants

From a fellow grower:

Im a beginner, trying to learn everything about marijuana. … (I love it)…anyway im a legal marijuana card holder trying to grow …i read, ask questions and im having problems

I am seeing signs of a ph issue but need to gather more info to give you most accurate advise
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

When you fill this out we can help a little better and help narrow down what’s going on

Thoughs look like Caterpillars.
But im sure there not. I have not seen anything like that around the node region…thats wild Larewood, or MacG should know

Will

Donald…do you know what that is around the nodes… looks weird what do you think ?

Will

I am suspecting a Phosporus def so it appears to be scarring to me also very magnified mine look similar when supercrop or damaged from bending lst :slight_smile:

Ok then…I just never came across anything like that before. Thanks for help on that…

My Jacks nodes look very much the same suspect it’s a genetic trait like a knot forming on a tree to protect from infection

1 Like

Oh ok makes sents then. Learn something new every day…lol

Will

1 Like