Advice on Newly Acquired LED Lights

Greetings All,
I have just acquired 8 LED bars made by Valoya they are 4’ long, full spectrum with dimmer ability the model of the lights are BX120.
I plan to use these in my 10’X12’ greenhouse grow, my question is with a ceiling height of 8’ in the greenhouse if I evenly space these bars over the ceiling will I need all 8 or will 8 of them even be enough?
Thanks so much in advance for any information!!!

I have tried multiple times to add 2 photos but keep seeing an error that the task can not be completed due to low memory.
I have tons of memory on this tablet and have never seen this before, I’ve tried restarting a few times and even reducing the size of the images but no luck. :person_shrugging:
THAT SAID! Here is a link to the lights I have, as mentioned mine are the BX-120.

1 Like

No much info on the website I’ll tag one of the light experts @dbrn32

2 Likes

Thanks Dave! :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

The purpose of these lights is to extend light period to keep the plants in veg? Or something different?

1 Like

My greenhouse is now completely blacked out so these lights would be the only light source from start to finish.

I would think you would want quite a bit more light then. Not really sure what kind of results you’re expecting, but would think 4 or so if these lights would be pretty good for typical 4x4 tent setup.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info!!!
I will simply create 2 tents 4X4 within the greenhouse, then remove the blackout cover from the remaining area and use natural light only.
Will be a good test to see which does better in the controlled environment of the greenhouse, I will be starting 5 plants of Gold Leaf fem on July 1st and will be sure to update the progress and comparison between them. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You can probably stretch a little if you don’t mind giving up a little bud density.