Advice on magnifying lens?

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations on a magnifying lens, a loupe, or anything else that may work to really examine my beautiful plants. I’d appreciate any feed back. Thanks in advance for anyone who chimes in !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought a Vivosun loupe off Amazon matches my tent and light brand.

2 Likes

I have a few loupes and USB microscopes. They all sit on the shelf now, as this is my go-to device. I find it just simple and quick to use. I put it on my cell phone, stick the lens right up against the buds and snap a photo(10-20 per plant to average out the results), then upload them to my computer and blow the images up as big as I want them. If you have good eyes or a large phone, you can just blow up the images on your phone.

5 Likes

Long as the Jeweler loupe has a 60x magnification you will be good with. A brand shouldn’t matter.

Now with lights it matters. :+1:

1 Like

I have that one as well here r the picts I’ve taken on my phone

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies everyone. I appreciate all the feedback!! I’ll probably grab a jeweler’s loupe with 60x magnification as suggested. They are not to expensive and I’ll probably grab a macro lens for the phone. Those are both great suggestions!! :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like