Advice on first time Autos outdoors

Dude I didn’t even consider you being close to a hydro store. Yes that’s your best option if you can’t put them in the Ground

I have some DWC buckets I could use but I want to get there outside so u can do some updates in the room I just ordered 12 3 gal pots from Amazon… with prime membership it’s free 2 day shipping

2 Likes

There you go all set. Man just watch them after transplant. Do you have any b1 vitamin? Super thrive or anything to combat transplant shock?

Yeah I have some super B from Holland secret … should I just give them a
good watering with it when I transplant

2 Likes

Yes sir that’s what I would do,in fact when my 5gal fabric pots,along with the ff trio come in later today it’s exactly what I’m gonna do😎

1 Like

@Ryan268600

@FloridaSon hey man I couldn’t remember if you want to watch along with theses ladies or not so I tagged you sorry if your not interested

2 Likes

I’m tracking your grow, but the tag helped since I’m so far behind on my reading with life getting in the way.

To grow autos outside, you really need the site prepared before you germinate the seeds. They go so fast!

You could still put a few in the ground and just keep the rest under lights…

1 Like

1 Like

So they arrived … got my mix blend and filled 4 of the 12 pots . Tomorrow I’ll fill the rest and transplant tomorrow night .

So round 2 of 3 transplanted . I tucked them in the shade for today… soaked them with some super B . I’ll transplant the last 4 tonight and place them with the rest until tomorrow morning and then I’ll go place them in their new homes for the next few months.

@Ryan268600

3 Likes

Looking so beautiful dude, great job! Keep it up!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@ktreez420 thanks for the words of encouragement … so 12 in 3 gal pots and the runt in a 1 gal…( ran out of fabric pots and dirt for #13. Don’t know what did it but yesterday morning and this morning when. I went out to check on them in their new home the pots were distrubed
. Yesterday one one pot was tipped and this morning 3 were , dirt scardered across the ground.
I was able to save 2 out of the 3 that were dumped. I’m not sure if an anamial is getting into them or if they were not flat enough group and the rain tipped them. Moved them out of the shade and in to to the sun . Can’t wait till August :sunglasses::sunglasses: @Ryan268600

1 Like

Update… so I put 13 outside and I had an issue for the first few days of something coming and spilling my pots so I saved what o could . I have around 5 that are rocking good . U can see calics strating. It crazy how purple some of the GDPs are. I have another 4 or so that got spilled and replanted but haven’t recovered. It’s hard to get pic cuz I have them tucked in the tall grass but I’ll see what I can do

2 Likes

Tag me my friend so I can follow along I keep forgetting to check in everything looks outstanding

@Hogmaster .
It’s been about a week sense I’ve checked them. And by the looks I’m a little worried . I don’t like all the yellowing ,it’s been raining here on and off for the last week so I have not been watering them. I have some fox farm trio left that I was thinking about giving in a small does to help with the N .and advice would be appreciated. Thanks all

Yeah if it was. Me with all the rain you’ve got it has washed all of your nutrients that I would give it full strength nutrients if it were me. Because if it’s raining that much then it needs food it’s been flushed

@Hogmaster do u think I should wait for the soil to dry up. I bet it’s been damp for a week. The temps at night have gotten into the mid 50s as well

Would not hurt

Not sure if anyone is still fallowing this post. Sorry for the vanishing act. So out of all those auto I wasn’t able to save or harvest anything. Did learn a variable lesson… I’ll be starting autos in the pot in plan on growing them out in.

2 Likes