Advice on blue dream auto

Today I added two more 60 watt cfl light bulbs and started to do Lst / first time growing. Any advice appreciated

![image|323x500](upload://9D6YEycgZWmu95xKtFfIEhT38r9.jp
g)

3 Likes

Best advice I can give is to trash those twisty bulbs and get a real light. Sorry. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

That light ain’t gonna do it. Do yourself a favor and get a good one. If you ask for recommendations you’ll get quite a few differing opinions.

You can stay with florescent. Research T5 lights. There are different spectrums for different stages of growth.

LED seems to be the preferred lighting. They are getting cheaper by the year. The newer lights will be more efficient and you can use the same light throughout the grow. I’m currently in the market for a new light and plan to purchase one from HLG.

3 Likes

I agree with every one. Don’t cheat yourself out of some really good potential. They have good lights for decent prices. Check out Amazon

1 Like

Thank you all for the information currently tight on a budget rn and this is a temporary setup for now, hope it will work for about a week while I gather my research and find the right light. HMU with a link for the most budget friendly light. Thank you👍

Anything cheaper then a Mars hydro 1000 and you re just throwing your money away since you’ll be disappointed by the results and have to buy another better light anyways I think someone around here got ok results from this light but it’s basically a knockoff of a Mars hydro which is already a c-d tier light

1 Like

Or look into spider farmers or even king brites

1 Like

Yah i agree you need a better light sorry i readu dont see getting any good return using cfls

1 Like

What is a budget u r looking to spend on a light. The light is the number one most important part of indoor growing. Check out enfun setups make sure they r the sets with Samsung chips and meanwell drivers or u can also check out king Brite about the same as enfun off brand cheaper on the pocket but give results similar or the same as hlg lights do.

1 Like

Look at @dbrn32 's diy light thread it’s long but tons of good info. If you can use a sodering iron you can save a lot by either getting a kit or buying exactly the pieces you need and assembly at home.

1 Like

He bought a better light and finished that plant back in March.

Haven’t seen him since then.

2 Likes