Advice on Autoflowers

@Vtbudz definitely appreciated. Thank u

Looks beautiful to me!!!

1 Like

It’s the 2x2 with a ts600.

1 Like

@LANEE thank u, definitely proud of her so far. So we basically have the same kit, ur tent is like 3" smaller than mines I believe and ur light is only 50w less than mine, so I have to ask, how many plants do u like fitting in ur tent at a time?

1 Like

This is day 29. And I think shes been underwatered but she’s doing ok. Smelling up the tent with plenty of white hairs. Started giving her nutes last week and more water and she’s really taken off. I think yours should definitely surpass mine with your lighting. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Your plant more then doubled in size in five days! It’s looking really good and seems to like whatever you are doing.
On a side note how close is your light? I’m seeing some stretching so you might want to consider lowering the light.

3 Likes

It’s just one. No room for anymore I don’t think.

2 Likes

It’s not even 24 inches from the plant. It’s so frigging tall! How far should it be from it?

1 Like

I would drop it down a couple inches and see what it does. As long as you feel the heat from the light won’t hurt the plant you should be ok.

Ok. I lowered it until I could feel the slightest bit of heat on my hand. It’s about 6 inches from it now. We’ll see.

I started lst on my plant at two and half weeks

2 Likes

looking good Lanee but how tall is your tent again? I’ve been watching the “leggy/stretching” convo and agree you may run into an issue sooner than later if you don’t have another couple feet headspace between that light and the top of that plant to stretch. I’m not in a tent, i started them in a closet and they QUICKLY outgrew the height parameters and luckily i have a spare bedroom down here with 8ft ceilings to hang the lights from and by time those girls stopped flowering stretch and packing on buds, they’re between 4 and 5 ft :slight_smile: The light would have been burning them now, in that closet :wink:

It’s only a 2x2. Lol!! I am about to order another one, a 4x4 I think ret now so I can move it next weekend and start two more in here. I started the grow with the light too high I guess. I didn’t think it would get that tall judging from its earlier growth.

2 Likes

Hey i’m new to this too, this is my first run ever and the reason ALL my Blue Dream ladies went outdoors. I started with an inadequate light for ONE plant let alone …ummm, “how many” i had under it, lol. They got REALLY leggy, like 4-5" between each node, in VEGETATION :wink: some of those ladies, even with serious LST and tying and retying are still 6ft like me, out there :wink: Now, that was all in panic mode on those ones stretching and by time i had that “zeroed in” on how they were/would act i didn’t panic when the two in the closet were outgrowing their headspace, and instead made provision for a spot down here to let’er fly Ely!!! :slight_smile: It’s all a learning process, and a fun one (to me) along the way. For a first grow yours look to be doing just fine. Keep following the GOOD advice from the fine folks over as I was led to and you’re just going to become more proficient at it the more harvests you make :wink:

2 Likes

She looks beautiful

1 Like

It’s looking good in there. Plant seems happy enough. Are you supplementing the living soil with anything?

Yes, the ILGM nutes for the last week.

1 Like

Beautiful girl.

Happy growing

1 Like

A little bit of yellowing at the tips of the top leaves. I’m going to up the nutes and hope she keeps growing this well. Any good advice is helpful.

2 Likes