Advice on Autoflowers

we all know that sentiment :wink: :slight_smile: no shame here :slight_smile: Happy growing! :heart:

1 Like

Nice sheā€™s looks happy n reaching 4 the light.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Sheā€™s definitely growing. Autoflowers are cray!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

imagejpeg_0(1)|375x500

2 Likes

I will start lst and compost teas in the next week or two depending on her growth.

1 Like

Give her a fim and let her fill up that tent

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s been said already but toss that pH meter. It is always at 7 pH, any one of them Iā€™ve ever seen being used is at 7. Your soil could be 5 or 8 but it will say 7. Apera ph20 is pretty inexpensive and used widely in this forum.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ENFOHN8/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_CQEBS532PSA484PBP2NE)

Good luck with the grow, going well so far!

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks!!

Yeah, itā€™s garbage. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for the link.

3 Likes

Processing: 654637375.3gpā€¦

3 Likes

Day 17. She looking funny to me. :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: And the stem is so stiff, Iā€™m scared to lst her now(Iā€™m away for work all week). Haaaaalllllllppppppp!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking good so far! Donā€™t stress the training part most of the time it feels like Iā€™m about to snap em but so far they all responded way above my expectations. Not sure how some on here feel about em but Iā€™ve been using some training clips from Amazon and they have been phenomenal. I have limited space (height) so I wait a lil bit to see how my ā€œfootprintā€ is gonna look and then start training them to get the most out of the area. Got a Gorilla glue going now the wifeā€™s laughs at and calls ā€œthe menorahā€, it definitely looks like onešŸ¤£. Im enjoying following along, keep it up.

2 Likes

Can I start now? Is she big enough??

Iā€™ll leave that to the more experienced here, again I see where mine start going and then start training to fill the space with any others I have going. Not sure if you posted where the seeds are from but genetics are key, Iā€™ve got an Auto gorilla glue from one bank that is starting its 4 month (beautiful plant) whoā€™s main stem is the same size of the Lowryder Auto I bought from here and itā€™s just a lil over a month.
Over the summer I had a white widow photo going that took off to quick one day and grew into the light. It was a disaster to say the least but instead of throwing it out I used it as a test subject for different training techniques and just as a guinea pig in general. Having that plant taught me years worth of knowledge in a few short months. I went scorched Earth on that thing, things Iā€™d never even consider doing to the other plants and wouldnā€™t you know it started making a comeback. Harvested a few weeks ago and because of drastic trimming, training and revival it only produced 1/2 oz but WOW some of the best Iā€™ve ever had, almost like a ā€œsmall batch bourbonā€. I know everyone doesnā€™t have the time and space to do so but I usually start 3-4 knowing that I only have room for 2-3 plants this gives me a backup if something happens to one or more of the plants. So far things have worked out in that area.

Ok, now Iā€™m a REAL NEWBIE!! When you say FIM it, where exactly? It has shit sprouting everywhere!! The very top one??

Or do you mean here? Iā€™m so confused. :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You can def start now. Donā€™t be scared they bounce right back. Do it now and while you away they will recover and when you get back you gonna be like wtf.

@Nicky went over In this post. Whenever u have some time read it so u can have a better idea and donā€™t be scared.

4 Likes

Yes and ask any questions you need to

Thanks @SilvaBack203 (out of hearts)

2 Likes

Ok. (Todayā€™s pics up in thread, day 17)

1. Does it look too dark and waxy? Overwatered? Root rot? If so, how do I correct it?
  2. The spacing between nodes are really short, is this due to genetics, bad lighting, hungry?
  3. If I decide to fim, thatā€™s at the very top, correct? Pinching it not quite all the way off? I have seen that it creates 4 colas over topping with just two.

I think Iā€™m in information overload. :rofl::rofl: