Advice on Autoflowers

Hi All! First timer here and wanted to know how my autoflower is looking. Day 5

from sprouting. Any advice is appreciated.

6 Likes

Lookin great so far! A tiny bit of stem stretch but nothing you can’t bury under a layer of soil once she’s a bit bigger!

3 Likes

And I thought they were stunted!!! Thanks!!!

It may stay small the first few weeks. It may not. Autos have a mind of their own. But at about 5 weeks or so, it’s gonna grow. Good luck and happy growing!!!

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. I think I’m just being super over protective. Lol.

1 Like

Lanee,
I was the same place you are about 5 weeks ago. I jave my first autos going now. Their growth is the classic exponential curve… painfully slow early on which seems forever… but at about 2.5 to 3 weeks they explode in growth.

Good luck

5 Likes

Looks good a bit of stretch no much though keep ur humidity up in ur tent have ur fan lightly blowing on ur plant so it gets a healthy thick stem dont feed any nutrients to it yet its to early for it ,what are u using for growing medium is it Coco coir or soil .if ur using fox farm soils specially ocean Forest its a bit hot and u wont need to feed ur plant anything for a few months due to the fertilizer in the ocean Forest.thos my auto flower its about two to three weeks old

Im growing in coco coir with organic compost And worm castings and bat gauno with volcanic rock dust see how thick the stem is

3 Likes

Yes!! It’s beautiful. This is an updated photo, day 11. I am growing in Coast of Maine organic living soil. No nutes yet, waiting till about week 4 or 5 depending on the signs from the lady. I plan to use only compost teas to feed the soil because I want a completely organic grow. Not ph’ing my water as I’ve seen videos that organic soil corrects its ph on its own. But my tap water is around 7.1ph and I do dechlorinate it.Temp between 23-26 degrees C and humidity between 55-60%. Fan blowing on her making her strong. Light is at about 14 inches, lowered from 24 yesterday since a little stretch was detected by you Supreme growers. What about the coloring? Does it look light to yall?? Ion know!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Looks healthy keep it up ,yah u should try worm castings and organic compost and volcanic rock dust fertilizer also bat guano

1 Like

Im having a go at making my own fertilizer ive already got a potassium and phosphorus liquid fertilizer i made out of bananas

1 Like

I have organic Worm castings. I will get the bat guano, alfalfa meal, volcanic rock dust, organic compost and molasses in the next week or so. Thanks for your help!!!

No worries

1 Like

They’re looking good Lanee, and your plan going forward is a solid one. welcome to the forum community. Missed this post when it came through :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plant looks good and you will see as others have said autos kinda do what they want in their time. Hard to tell from the pics if the soil is wet or just darker but make sure not to overwater. Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

I had just watered them before I took the pic because they were super dry and light. Hadn’t been watered in about 4 days.

3 Likes

I do the same thing! Just figured I would throw it out there.

2 Likes

So, she seems to have grown a little.654472538|375x500

4 Likes

4 Likes

Plant looks great! You will be surprised at how much they can grow in a day when they get going.

2 Likes

Thanks. After lowering the light like yall suggested and a good watering, she seems to be doing pretty good. I love her. :heart::heart::heart::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes