Advice on Autoflowers/Non autoflowers Plants

Wanted to get some advice on these plants that I’m growing. The first one I’m showing is a White Widow flower, i had to cut off one of the main branches because it feel off (my fault)

Overall wanted some advice on my plants and some tips Thanks!
Also i am around the 60 day mark with all the other plants but the auto flower which is around 45 days.

Auto Flower:

Non Auto Flowers:

Uploading: IMG-3470.jpg…

Not being and ass here, but it’s looking pretty sparse. I wouldn’t expect much out of those. Maybe your light isn’t powerful enough?

1 Like

This is the biggest issue. The plants have expended too much energy trying to reach for more light and failed to produce foliage. Each cannabis plant needs at least 200 watts of high efficiency lighting to be productive.

2 Likes

I was wondering about how much light wattage is necessary. Seems like every time I read advice re lighting, wattage recommendations increase. How could this grow from Nebula Haze be possible? 65W @4oz. Harvest.

1 Like

Not an ass, I saw that too that’s why I’m posting to get advice on what to do better.

My light is this:

https://www.amazon.com/VIPARSPECTRA-Compatible-Included-MeanWell-Dimmable/dp/B08CH9DSSB?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

Do you recommend any lights for my tent? I did a ton of research and came out to buy this one a couple months ago.

This is my tent
https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-CLOUDLAB-Controller-Hydroponics/dp/B08MVF1FYS?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

@Jacob1520 So you have that tent AND light…the light says it will veg a 3x3 area and flower a 2.5x2.5 area, which is roughly what your footprint is. My thots are on your light distance. For that coverage, they recommend 18" from canopy in veg and 14" from canopy in flower. From your picture, those little plants are WAY too far from the light! Also, what is your light schedule? It looks like your photoperiod plants are also starting to bud up, well flower anyways. Maybe flip from 18/6 schedule to a 12/12, raise your little ones up on something so that the canopy is at the same height, then just ride it out and see what you get. Also read up on LST and topping/fimming for next grow…rather than a heavy defoliate when they are young, try and train them into a bushy shape.
You’re learning, we all started somewhere!

2 Likes

:point_up_2: my thoughts :love_you_gesture:

I agree with @Spudgunner

1 Like

Ahhh okay thanks for all that advice, I didn’t have much time to be with the plants but I def know more growing now and doing it.

This (Cloudline 20x36”) is the tent I use @Jacob1520 . I have 2 100 W. Q panels and I guess I could use a HLG 240w or 260w or even 300+w. I got 9+ oz from that space making some mistakes. So before I go spending $ on a new light and more electricity, I’ve decided to get as much yield as possible with what I have making no mistakes this time.

1 Like