Advice on 4x4 grow tent setup

I put a budget 2 x 2 x 4 together a few weeks ago. It’s on my journal if you want to take a look :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito send me the link

1 Like

Tagged you on my journal :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Please, tag me. too

HLG 350R arrived. Where is the dimmer switch?
Sale specified knob dimmer switch
Box says RJ11 and whip (imbillacle)
Ladies getting it full until I figure this out.
Help if you can, please.

1 Like

Heck the back of the driver for a black plug and you’ll need a tiny cross tip screwdriver :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Both back-sides of ballast have small holes with metal punch plate sealing either hole, on either end.
Designed as not for entry (as would rubber plug indicate).
Apreciate the supporive assistance. The trim hole made sense, been tweeking them for 45 years. the metal inserted plug should be an indication of stay out or, warrenty may go void. Good news,
Swapping lights around, now the seedling clone tent has a vipar (3-candles). HLG will communicate when they get the email. Matt, already has my name from earlier customer service. My new personal discount code may be utilized sooner than expected. My AC-I enhanced automated grow system and my bookie are keeping me short on cash. The IRS wants me for organ donating. With any luck, I will write them a $240million IOU check tomorrow.

Metal hole plug shown 9’oclock left of Driver plug wire on lower right.
Probably a product improvement and nobody told me (hopefully)

1 Like

@Underthestairs @Retiredoldguy @dbrn32 @OGIncognito @Blazin can you use your home vacuum cleaner to suck the water up or will it ruin ur vacuum

2 Likes

Thats a no go on most home vacs. What kind do you have?

4 Likes

If you get an extra hose and bucket you can make an inline system that will allow it. But even a shop vac can’t do water directly unless specified as a wet/dry vac

I use a small 2.5 gallon shop vac to empty my res. The wife would have my Azz if I DIY’d her vacuum :joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I agree with others, don’t use vacuum. Find something specifically for water or fluids. Been a while since i shopped for anything like this, but there was some small siphon or transfer pumps on Amazon for +/-$20 few years back

1 Like

Purple punch auto? @OGIncognito @Newt @Underthestairs @HMGRWN @dbrn32 @DEEPDIVERDAVE

1 Like

Don’t know anything about it, sorry. I’ve got no weigh in

2 Likes

I’ve never grown Purple Punch.

2 Likes

I’ve never grown it either.

1 Like

No help on the PP Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok guys another switch I’m going to go gorilla glue photoperiod @Underthestairs @OGIncognito @dbrn32 @

4 Likes

That I have grown and a great balanced buzz between a Sativa and Indica :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito what is the stuff called used for transplants that you put on the roots

1 Like

I toss a little TPS Billions in the hole and have used Mykos in the past :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes