Advice needed thanks

Hi all again would you spare a few mins to take a look at picture and tell me if this trying to flower its one that I don’t know the sex on before I posted thanks in advance. Mark

2 Likes

Nice healthy looking plant looks like it’s in the early stages of trying to flower.

2 Likes

@kellydans thanks its from a seed a pal gave me so I didn’t know if it was male or female but if its looking like it’s trying to flower would it be OK to put it back into veg. Thanks

Looks like you got it inside I would go ahead and let it flower continue 12/12 light schedule it will still double in size in the flowering stage.

@kellydans I will put it in a bigger pot first then thanks again.

1 Like

I would say in about a week should be able to go ahead and start the Bloom nutes. Good luck

1 Like

When I put my plants into 12/12 I usually give them a P, K, jolt: like 1,500 ppm for a week during transition. Harder to do with RDWC though.

1 Like

The next time you feed after transition what do you like to drop back to.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of high nutrient loads when I grow. I get great results listening to what the plants tell me and normally I sit at 900 ppm in late veg, up to 1,000 in early flower then peak around 1,200-1,300 in mid flower (peak).

I’m not sure I see pre-flowers yet.

My growbuddy in town: @Not2SureYet, runs 1/4 strength per the published schedules and regularly outdoes my grow.

1 Like

Thanks I’ve got some pk boost so il start and give them it with the bloom I’ve got as well I haven’t measured the ppm I’ve got a meter to test it and my pH meter has arrived today I’ve got pH down don’t need up cos I have really hard water so now I’ve got it all il try and get using it all I’m in soil at the min but my next grow I’m wanting to try the bubble bucket with a drip feed just for starting them off with so starting to get all the bits I need to get things up and running next grow.

1 Like

When you’re looking for smooth operation with multiple plants, I agree 1000-1200ppm through mid flower is a solid starting point.

You can maybe get little bigger buds feeding higher at the right times, or you will maybe see a deficiency here and there. But that’s a nice solid nutrient load to target in potted grows, then adjust as needed by plant feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve always been one that would under feed and just watch what the plants tell me. I had rather have a little less yield and not burn my plants up.

Do a grow with coco or Promix (I like it better) and use a coco schedule or DTW hydro schedule.

I recommend that because it gives you a degree of familiarity with handling the nutes for best results. You also get much faster growth with media over soil. Hydro is king but Promix ain’t bad. I normally harvest 10 oz from my plants per plant in dried flower.

1 Like