Advice needed on clones

Hello everyone,

I’m in the process of growing two clones. I have slowly been introducing nutrients to them but I feel like I might have put a bit two much. Each plant has only large leaf that looks like this

image image

It’s no where else on the plant just one leaf on each of the two plants. What can this be ?

This is how they look in the grow tent so far.

1 Like

Your stems and veins are purple. This can be a genetic trait but also could be a magnesium deficiency. Fill out a support ticket and let’s see what you got going on

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

They’re both from Purple City Genetics in Oakland, Ca

These are the two strains I’m growing. They’re suppose to be exotics. The clones were picked up from a clinic in San Diego.

They’re in Fox Farms soil. Ocean Forest.

The PH is typically between 6-6.5.

I haven’t tested the strength on the nutrient mix tbh.

They are being grown indoors in a grow tent in almost perfect conditions. Average temp is 77 degrees and 50% Rh. Not much of a variance between day and night. Typically about 10 degrees or less.

I do have an intake fan, a carbon exhaust filter and fan set up, an oscillating fan and two small fan up top circulating air. There’s just a bit of negative air pressure so it’s pulling the air out and in accordingly.

My ac stays on in the house at 74 degrees, and I do have a humidifier and dehumidifier inside the grow tent to make sure everything is kept at the levels I want.

And last but not least no CO2. Temps don’t really get to hot and it feels nice and fresh inside the grow tent.

@Watt-Sun

1 Like

Do you have a ppm meter? I think testing your nute strength is where you need to start . They look like they are hungry to me. Give her a Epsom salt foliar feed at lights out. Mix 2tbs Epsom salt to 1 gallon water. This will give them a quick shot of magnesium.

@Drinkslinger @Myfriendis410 @AlienBrew

Are you using RO/distilled/rain water?

Looks like it’s time for some calcium supplements. More magnesium wouldn’t hurt either. I’d add a med strength dose of cal-mag to the next few feeds and watering.

1 Like

Im using tap water and then PH it to the proper PH levels. Okay sounds good. I will be picking up some CaliMagic, Armor Si, and FloraNectar today. I currently use the whole General Hydroponics FloraNova line

Thanks for the help brotha !

1 Like

So u gots a PH meter calibrated properly, also an EC n PPM meter, to test ur run off. FFOF is already hot fer the first 3 r 4 weeks so no nutes during that time period. If u already had them longer than that, 1/2 r 1/4 strength feeding to start, work ur way up to full strength. The maker of the nutes doesn’t make a difference, that’s a personal preference deal. It looks like ur needing some Cal-Mag as @Drinkslinger suggests, u can use ur Cal-Mag every watering if u want. Did u just water when pic was taken, the leaves r drooping a bit, usually that is a over watering situation. U gots some killer strains growing on there, I wouldn’t worry about the stem color, there from Purple City Genetics. Everything else u gots going on looks killer, the tent is dialed n, ur controlling PH, RH, air pressure, temp. What lighting setup u running, LEDs, HIDs r CFL, n how far r they set above ur plants? If need reach out on the forum, we’ll get’er figured out. :sunglasses::v::v::alien: