Advice for soil I got

So I’m about to start 2nd grow. I’ve got ilgm Gsce photo. I will be using 5gallon pots, a little gravel in bottom with Ffof mixed with promix BK25. My question is what ratio should I mix the two soils at? Indoor grow with hgl 260. Thanks in advanced

Get some Daisy Seed Starter mix (peat) and start seedlings in that, in a Solo cup. Once established, transplant into straight FFOF.

2 Likes

I’ve read that the FFOF is pretty strong that’s why I was going to mix. I can run it straight and it won’t burn them up?

1 Like

@Willyd Err on the side of caution with seedlings.
@Myfriendis410 said it best.

SL out.

2 Likes

GSCX is a vigorous strain that I’ve grown before: starting seedlings in coco or peat starter is a decent buffer between the plant and the hotter soil you transplant into. Your plants won’t miss a beat.

1 Like

It’s hot on seedlings and sprouts but not plants with a half decent root system. Grow your
seedling out to about 4-5 inches and the FFOF will be a banquet for the bud.

1 Like

Ty all so much.I had planned to use outdoor garden soil after I germinate then transplant into the bigger pots. Will I need to transplant again for the flip or will the FFOF take me all the way to the promise land?