Advice for a newbie please

When should I give nutes? I have the FF trio, and just transplanted from MG (crap) to FFOF. Plants are on day 30 just transplanted yesterday. Only reason I transplanted is cause I am new and put them in crap soil. I am running gscx autos. Here is a pic o fone that looks sad since transplant. I feel like the growth is already stunted.

Also some look to be in preflower?

1 Like

How much ffof did you transplant to. If enough, you may be good until end of flowering

1 Like

@HornHead I filled 5 gallon pots… was I supposed to cut it?

I agree with @HornHead: don’t be in a hurry to use supplemental nutes. Look at your plants. Are they gorgeous? If so, keep doing what you’re doing.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 they do not look good to me at all. I think I got overwhelmed… sorry for the blurple pics but I cant get good natural.light where they are located. I am going to invest in a drop light soon for photos. They are at 30 days from day I dropped seed into soil.

1 Like

1 Like

Is this the preflower stage?

2 Likes

Not yet; new growth. I think your plants look just fine. They had some LST lately which makes em look disarranged but they’ll sort out. The bottom line is: you will only burn your plants by adding anything except PH’d water. They’ve had a rough go so let them sort themselves out. You’ll be glad you did.

2 Likes

Just keep your cool you got one of the best helping you @Myfriendis410 tag us any time @ in front of name no space @Chong420

3 Likes

sure you are not over watering the plants they look droopy

1 Like

I haven’t read everything here sho there are probably some really good things you can do other than what I’m gonna say but don’t worry about this. You don’t usually want too transplant at the point they are going into flower but not much you can do now.

They are and autos tend to flower early when stressed. Walk them up to higher strength flower nutrients though so start them off with about half strength of what the bottle days for the next couple of weeks then you can go as high as 3/4 strength later in flower but never give what the bottle recommends

And so did you plants but take a deep breath, your not gonna yield pounds this time around and probably not for a couple of grows so spend the rest of this grow learning how too “nurse” a plant. You can bring them back by just giving them a little of what they need and really watching your ph closely and never over watering, better too under water than over water

:v:

3 Likes

They look good buddy. Once the roots hit that soil you should be good