Advice, (constructive) criticism welcome

I love my Autopots! The best investment I’ve made so far. Basically puts your grow on autopilot. I like the ability to mix 5 gallons of nutrients at once and feed. The only thing is you need to keep an eye on the pH in the reservoir it has a tendency to drift up over time. Also my advice to anyone thinking of trying Autopots if you’re going to be growing more than two plants just get the four pot setup it and save a bit of money as opposed to adding on later.

3 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 check them out ? Autopot ?

1 Like

I’m thinking about this one do they have to be in the trays

It says you don’t need anything as far as pumps water or air but I would think you would want to keep your nutes in the Rez airrated

@MidwestGuy can you recommend a ppm meter? Do you use it to test run off water like pH meter?

Yes.

I use an Apera PC60. It’s pricy, but it’s a good one.

1 Like

We ordered the easy2grow 4 pot system like this - don’t get the easy2grow - get this one instead:
Also - we use the domes and the pump; and we have a small water pump in the reservoir (you can use a fish tank pump)

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 I think @registereduser gave a buyers detail on which to buy after purchasing , but any stronger pump are airstones will be a bonus to want so it will make the efficiency that more efficient with a strong pump and 6 inch flat airstone , win win :trophy:.

1 Like

Autopots doesn’t recommend an airstone or bubbler for the reservoir, they recommend a circulation pump.
I don’t use one and don’t know if it would make a difference. It might depending on what nutrient line you’re using. I do have the airdromes in two of my pots and don’t really know that they make much difference either.

1 Like

We got everything autopot recommended - which includes the airdromes and the pump thing. We circulate the water in the reservoir with a little aquarium pump. Our girls love it - so thank you autopot!! Follow their guidelines and you won’t go wrong!

U[quote=“registereduser, post:32, topic:70937, full:true”]
Autopots doesn’t recommend an airstone or bubbler for the reservoir, they recommend a circulation pump.
I don’t use one and don’t know if it would make a difference. It might depending on what nutrient line you’re using. I do have the airdromes in two of my pots and don’t really know that they make much difference either.
[/quote]

Just ordered it I love new toys to play with

@Jaydawg6528
Oh wow, dude you have no idea of what’s coming next do you ? All you need is a good ebb pump and a powered wave maker to keep your reservoir moving so the water can stay aerated and I cannot wait until you get a plant done .
I don’t know if you know , but the autopot and the HLG 300Rspec is a game changer all in itself . Just imagine you won’t have to water for 10-15 days early in veg and maybe 2-5 days in flower and all you have to do is adjust ph every other day are so depending on how far the ph will fall or rise in that environment where your located , but you just triple your harvest by that one purchase and you grow room will need is a Titan controller plug into all the main components and you will have a fully automated system start to finish .

1 Like

Look who showed up by FedEx, my first hire assassin ! He straight gangsta too , he already on the job !

1 Like