Advice and question

Thanks everyone, I’m so glad I found this forum and all of you knowledgeable helpful growers.

2 Likes

I made a start and removed a lot of the bigger leaves, I think the photo makes them lol bigger than they are what’s left but does that seem right? I didn’t want to take any of the smaller leaves around the buds

1 Like

Better, you can take more though

We got forecast high winds along with the rain so couldn’t cover them. Found a bit of rot on one of them and removed it. I’ll send some photos later but I think there is at least another couple of weeks to go and its due to get colder.

I’m thinking I need to cut early to save them

If you remove a bunch of leafs that will reduce the chances.

Remove the mold very carefully but cut back aggressively its spread further than your eyes can see. Remeber everytime you move it spores are spreading everywhere.

After you cut it back keep a close eye on it, if it happens again deal. With it then harvest right after.

Really hope you can let those mature, they look big but need more time, lots more time.

Go to work and thin the leafs out it very well might save your crop

1 Like

I really hope so, I’ll set to work on the weekend.

I’m not sure they will make it long enough but I’ll definitely try it, they’ve been my babies for 7 months so want to see them through lol

Cheers

Treat em good and they will treat you good I always say

They have been treated very well, I’m sure they are doing their best, nature on the other hand !! :sweat_drops: :zap: :dash: