Adventures in Hermaphrodites

Please help! @dbrn32 @MattyBear and anyone else with experience using the QB’s

Needing a little guidance. The girls seem to be hungry. Yellowing on the leaf tips. I’m not sure how to address this. I’m using NFTG nutes. The QB’s are approximately 24" from the screen and still about 1/2 power. Running about 400 umols. What’s going on and how do I fix it? Thanks!

How much are you feeding? Full strength NFTG? What medium too?

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply @MattyBear!

I’m using FFHF. Because of the yellowing, last feeding I fed full strength according to the bottles. No change in the yellowing and the last feeding was 3 days ago. Using their schedule, feed, feed, flush, feed, feed tea. When I water them this evening they will be due for the flush. They are growing quite rapidly and overall look healthy. This yellowing has got me concerned tho. They pray to the lights when they come on and don’t look stressed from the lights.

1 Like

I would like to move this grow to a new thread and create a journal. Is there a way I can move some of this thread over? Thanks!

Just link it into first post of new thread?

What part of the plant is that? I don’t know if that is looking hungry, maybe a little too much.

The pic is the top part and new growth. Do you think I’m overfeeding them?

Kinda looks like it in my opinion.

I think you may be right. Going to do a slurry test when the girls wake up and see where the ppm’s are. I’ve never used a ppm meter but I do have one. Been watching some videos from NFTG regarding the slurry test and ppm. I have a feeling the numbers might be quite high :thinking: and a HH flush may be the answer. See what I find out tonight.

Only reason I up’ed my nutes, I thought they may have been hungry, when in fact, maybe they were overfed. And this… is why I need to journal!

1 Like

That notg stuff seems kinda tricky too

1 Like

I have a gg4 cookie with the same issue 2 soil outside and 1 in a 4x4 room…my research shows that the gg is known hermis . All came from the same seed envelope and company…it sucks to buy what they say are feminized seeds…and 3 weeks keft into grow u had a hermaphrodite the whole time…