Advanced nutrients feeding schedule

they look pretty good to me @Noctis420! i have seriously had no problems with advanced…the big bud stuff needs shaken up repeatedly or it clabbers up it seems,but other than that no problems here…
i wish i could help you more… just relax and go slow

1 Like

.54 is half an ounce. Get a measuring cup and it will have the ounce markings on it. .27 is 1/4 of an ounce

BTW that seems like a lot per gallon. But I am not familiar with those nutes. The FF Nutes are per teaspoon or tablespoon per gallon

I don’t see the brown spots, but be careful of nute splash. 5.8 ph

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve come to learn that these nutes are pretty powerful. I use the whole line up. Right now I have two plants in flower entering week 6 in 4 gallon storage box (which I’ll never use again) and I’m only giving them about 400ppm because as the water begins to drain the ppm is rising so they are not eating a ton. Could just be the strains I’m growing. I am following the feed schedule and I’m still not doing full strength. They’ve already got that fine line burn so I’m being careful as you can see in this pic.
Also you should get the app Bud Labs it’s pretty cool and helpful instead of using there website.

Pineapple Chunk

2 Likes

I saved your chart, I hope you don’t mind.
My twins were started inside in a nursery on 5/21. They’re growing by leaps and bounds. I had to transplant yesterday yet when they’re ready they’ll go into their hydroponic pots. Right now I’m still misting, keeping my temp and humidity up. Lights 24/7.
I also bought the above line & extras of nutrients.
When should I begin to add my vegetation nutrient ?
Any & all help is greatly appreciated !

1 Like

I too need advice. At what week of age are nutrients added ? Should I wait to add them once my plants are ready for the hydroponic pots ?!

1 Like

Hey @JBC13 I’ll help you out on how to use these nutrients what stage are you at? So you are growing hydroponics what size buckets do you have? What did you transplant? When it sprouts it’s a seedling for about two weeks. I usually do not feed at all for the first two weeks unless I see signs of hungry (Tips of the lower leaves turning yellow and she was drooping ). In my current grow my OG Kush was hungry before the end of week two of the seedling stage so I fed really light 130ppm. Every plant is different though. I’m glad you saved the chart too glad to help out. I’ll tag you in my current grow also.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
My soaks were on 5/21. Twelve hours later I placed them in a cheap Walmart jiffy nursery. I lightly covered both with soil. Gradually adding to them. Misting 5 x’s a day. Yesterday they were both transplanted in their original lil mounds in soil, and both are doing really well.
I planted northern lights.
The hydro buckets are 5 gallon. I bought many nutrients not being sure what I may use.
Your plant is beautiful. Is this your first grow ?
Blessings
Jenn

1 Like

Hey thanks I want to try out northern lights some day. This is my 7th grow now. So did you buy all advanced nutrients products? If you did they all mix together. I’m using 5 gallon buckets. I use the entire line of advanced nutrients @JBC13

1 Like

I did buy the complete foliage, grow, bloom, bud and cotton candy. None being used. Girls are to young yet both are thriving. I think I’ll hold off on the bites until they go hydroponic.
It’s said this strain is mold resistant, hardy and forgiving so I thought it would be good for my first grow. Congratulations on your 7th . Impressive !

1 Like

This is what I start with in week 3 which is usually week one of veg. For the first feeding I start small 1/4 tbs for each product here.
Basically you can still follow that chart I made. Veg is quite simple. Once you get into week 3 of veg you will just use micro, grow, bloom and b-52
Hope this helps. Just tag me if you have anymore questions happy growing :seedling:

download

download%20(1)

@JBC13

1 Like

Will the seedlings be ready for the 5 gallon hydroponic systems at week 3 ?
Thanks for all info !

It depends they might be ready. You can tell by checking the roots. If they are well developed then you could transplant them or you could just make sure that the bucket is full enough to keep the roots moist and transplant anyway. I like to get them a couple inches before the final bucket you don’t want to stress them to much. @JBC13

You’re using the jiffy pellets? Have any pics?? @JBC13

1 Like

@Noctis420, every other day I’m taking pic’s with a new cannon camera. I thought it would come in handy for my grow journal. I’ll upload them and add soon.
Both of my 6 day seedlings have one full set of leaves and are emerald green. They’re not as impressive as yours. Maybe in a couple more weeks ?
You’re doing a great job !

1 Like

@JBC13 thank you! I’m sure you’re plants will look just as nice if you treat them right :wink:. You can post you’re pics on this thread I’ll be looking forward to seeing you’re northern lights :+1:

1 Like

Hi all! I just started using the Grow-Micro-Bloom nutes too. I’m a fairly novice grower - this is my second year growing, first using nutes. I’m growing three strains in buckets of soil. I found the instructions on the bottles a bit confusing too as I wasn’t sure if the instructions were to add 2ml or each nute per liter (so 6mls of nutes/liter) for 2ml of one nute to 1 liter each (so 6mls for 3 liters). I found info on this on another board where its basically 6mls/liter (2ml Grow, 2ml Micro, 2ml Bloom). The feeding chart helped a lot.
My plants turned out ok last year with no feeding so really hoping for extra great results this year :slight_smile:

1 Like

This may b a much easier AN schedule to read.

I also use their entire line up and love it

2 Likes

Thats a good chart too @anon95385719 ! I just use the app bud labs now you should try it. @Archer23

Nah I would rather not carry around proof of growing on my phone. I’ll stick to the paper version right above my workstation where I mix nutes. If this is found I have more to worry about than a nutes schedule.

1 Like

So I have been trying something a bit different. Using GH nutes with lower amounts every watering.

RIght now on day 32 and results seem pretty decent. Using Pro-Mix also.

1 Like