Advanced Nutrients Feeding Schedule - Autoflowers

Hi,

I am going to be using Advanced Nutrients for the first time. I am looking for a feeding schedule that would work for autoflowering plants. I have a printout (attached) that seems like it would be really helpful but I do not believe I should be giving autoflowers that many nutes as it’s designed for photo plants.

When looking online I’ve found other schedules like one attached from 420fastbuds but I notice that it doesn’t include the grow nutrients (Specifically I have Sensi grow A+B). With another auto schedule I saw also not including grow nutrients. I think it would be strange to not add any grow nutrients though right?

So yeah, if anyone has a feeding schedule that they have used with advanced nutrients + autoflowers that would be great! And if that includes the grow nutrient or not?

Thanks! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

For veg you will only use Parts A, an B, with Voodoo juice,and B 52 for the 1st 2 to 3 weeks, then A, an B with just B 52. After flower, follow flower schedule.

1 Like

Be sure to monitor runoff PPM if you are going to use all of that stuff.

All you really need for a successful grow is nitrogen, potassium, phosphorous, and micronutrients like calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, boron, manganese,… Many of these “booster” products only contain extra phosphorous and potassium that are already present in the necessary ratios in the base NPK products.

1 Like

When growing autoflowering plants, please use half the amount of nutrients, as they do not require as many nutrients as their photoperiod counterparts. Using half the nutrients is enough to ensure a good grow.

Please see the feeding schedules below for usage instructions. Always consider your personal situation and apply nutrients accordingly.
Using room temperature tap water (20ºC / 68ºF), dissolve the nutrient powders.
Stir well and adjust to the desired pH level if necessary.

Please refer to our Nutrients feeding section for more general information on feeding your plants.

Download a feeding schedule for soil growing
Download a feeding schedule for hydroponically growing

I’ve been growing autos and using Advanced Nutrients for several years. Whether or not you will need base nutrients in the grow phase depends on what your medium/soil is, and if you’re planning on transplanting them or starting in their final pots.

Normally I use Mother Earth Coco Peat soil, and I always start my autos in solo cups and transplant them extremely carefully around day 12 to 15 above ground. In that case, grow phase base nutrients are not needed. I start B-52 once the first set of true leaves open. Once they’ve transplanted into a 5 or 7 gal fabric pot of new soil, no base nutrients are needed until they hit flower.

If you go with used soil, coco, or something else that doesn’t contain any nutrient charge, then grow phase base nutrients will be necessary.

Tag me when you’re ready to get started if you have any questions. Be careful with the Big Bud and especially with the Overdrive.

1 Like