Advanced nutrients additives

Hey,

Back again with a question, I just got my hands on the base 3 part ph perfect line, “gorlillas on the front”, and I still got some of my GH additives still, so the question is to any 1 that has used there line what additives are best and which 1s would you all suggest is bunk, now I have floralicious plus, flora nectour, and diamond nectour still, what else could I use from advanced that would make a good fit to what I have already?

Thanks ahead of time guys,
Btw, I’m running stand alone dwc bubble buckets, thanks guys

Whatever you use just verify that it won’t interfere with the self ph’ing of advanced nutrients line . Their additives are designed to not alter that. I would recommend rhino skin, big bud , and voodoo juice

Hey,

Yaaaa, I’m not relying on the self adjusting ph, awesome if it does but I’ll be monitoring the pH daily anyways, just to make sure, and thanks for the feed back, any reason why just them, just curious, I noticed advanced nutrient got like a kabillion additives … I was like seriously… and I figure there probably just some profit bottles, just trying to distinguish the real that adds quality vs the profit bottles, thanks again for the info

1 Like

I think you may find it difficult to try and regulate the ph using that brand if you mix and match nutrient lines with it . I can say for sure that it does what it says. I never check my ph anymore.
I haven’t tried the others but the results I’m getting from just those are great. I may try some others but those are a must in my experience

1 Like

Hey,

Heck ya, that’s the info I like hearing, any pics and I appreciate the info