Advanced LED Diamond series XML 650

Its almost like getting a discount on the guardian and getting an upper echelon blurple thrown into the deal

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital,

I was hoping that was the case.

I am not sure if the light is worth it.

Its still a 600+ actual watt lamp. May not be as efficient as a qb but you’re not going to get a 600w qb for anywhere near $400 let alone a $450 guardian on top of it. One concern I’d have is the hours on it.

1 Like

Hours on the light?

the guy used the stuff with one grow, so he told me.

This is what I was trying to figure out.

I grew good weed on a viparspectra 300 (it actually ran at 122 watts) I can imagine that lamp would do very well. And it has low hours. If I had a use for that guardian, I’d ask you for the info and scoop it up, lol.

1 Like

Thanks bobbydigital for taking the time to help me get it figured out.

I need that meter for my next run, all DEC, since it seems so much easier to me.

I think I’ll offer hi. 350.00 well see what happens

1 Like

@BobbyDigital,

Man I can’t thank you enough for the help on the light yesterday.

When I went to buy the products, the light was not what I was interested in, I thought it was junk compared to my. HLG, QB

What i really wanted was the Gardian monitoring system for hydro. They are 450 new.

When I got there, there was an added bonus. Not just the Gardian, but a PH pen as well.

But when I got there and seen that light, 650 watts, wow a Beast! The light Blew my QB 260 away. And it was new, still in the box.

I was so impressed with the light. I am so thankful for the help.
Here is some photos.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s an $80 pen. Someone call the cops. @kw_Bat just robbed someone

2 Likes

Dude this light, has to be ordered from the factory, it blew my QB away. I am assuming the LED on the QB are better. This XML650 is huge, and the difference in heat from my 260 QB was 4 degrees more with this 650 at about 80% turn up.

1 Like

That’s freaking awesome! I couldn’t imagine a company surviving very long throwing a $1700 price tag on junk.

2 Likes

Just in case someone reads this thread, I felt.i should give a fair analysis of the XML650 verses the QB260 I have.

How many true watts from the wall. The more watts, the more light output.

The XML650 is putting out twice as much watts, 650 to be exact.as the QB260, in which puts out 260 watts.

Now when you compare the quality and efficiency of the two lights. The QB is putting out half of the power and doing it with way less space, way less heat, and just all around a better light!

I can not say a QB is not as good. That is not true, it is better. and Cheaper.

But I am excited to now have a combined 900 + Watts feeding my 3X3 space. BAM! now that is exciting to me!

2 Likes

You’d be surprised. There are actually lower performing lights that are more expensive, and they’re still around. There has also been a split of their business, but I don’t know that it was money related. I wouldn’t call them junk either, but putting out more light than a 260 kit at 2.5x the power consumption isn’t surprising. A 600 watt hps rig will do this too, at a new cost of about $200. So it’s all pretty relative from that perspective. The important part is that @kw_Bat is happy with the purchase.

4 Likes

You’d be the one to know. I trust your judgment and knowledge. He got the guardian he was looking for and an $80 pen plus a powerful light. If I were running dwc, I would have jumped on that deal even if it was a bestiva light. The stuff looked untouched.

2 Likes

I agree, that stuff more appealing to me as well.

2 Likes