Adjustable plant stands

Anyone know of any adjustable plants stand on the market? I cant seem to find what im looking for. Id like a few feet worth of range and hold a 3 to 5 gallon container. I always have plants in different stages so lowing the light isnt always an option. Im feeling certain they must make such a thing and I just dont know what its called to search for it. Thanks

1 Like

Search Amazon for pot risers, you’ll find several different sizes that’ll keep the plant a few inches above the drip pan. To raise shorter plants I’ve used blocks, coffee tubs, anything that’ll get the plants canopy even with the others :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I didn’t find any that i wanted to use. So that why i did this.

I put a platform down with some foam over it for insulation. Mostly extra protect from pest, but honestly protection from a sore back! hah

8 Likes

ok thank you. yeah ive got a girl sitting on top of a carbon filter box right and upside down planter now. lol feels a little bit like high stakes jenga lol

3 Likes

Nice I thought about building one but of wood and it was going to be to bulky. the pvc is a great idea! I think i could make that work. Thank you

Wire shelving with PVC pipe is what I was thinking too.

2 Likes

Jenga, dude i have accidently tipped over my babies so many times, couple drops :hot_face:

yeah that way i would not have to worry about mold or mildew with wood

Also think about how you can build on top of it to make a SCROG screen frame. I made it to where i can add on to it later if i want

1 Like

Ive actually have used pvp to spider web a girl up before so that was instantly what I was rhinking whe i seen your design

3 Likes

nice bro! idk if you are going to use my design but 1 NOTE i recommend.

Connect the 2 pairs of legs, otherwise its a seesaw .

2 Likes

50$ at home Depot

3 Likes

I looked for something like that several years ago, but came up empty every time. I even approached a few people I know about trying to make something and market it as the Even Canopy Plant Jack System, but no takers.
I ended up using milk crates for the most part. I cut a few down to half height for the girls who only need a small lift, some plants need a full crate, and sometimes I have to stack up to two of them for a really short girl. I can keep the canopy pretty close to even that way.

1 Like

I’m always searching for the perfect platform too. My tent is only 120cm high and most platforms either steal too much height space or I can’t easily get a drainage saucer under it. Some good examples here, for inspiration.

1 Like

Freestanding wire shelving at menards, instead of buying a full three tier wire shelve you can buy the parts separately and mke a single tier that adjust height from a couple inches to 18inches

4 Likes

I dont have the legs on mine right now but each groove in the legs in an adjustment

4 Likes

Don’t use wood. Would be an invitation for mold and other yukky slime

2 Likes

Menards??? you must live up north lol

Kinda i guess lol, from ky

1 Like

I use things like milk creates and other “drink creats” to elevate stuff.

I used them for plants also before switching to autopots now it’s fan and resivors i guess :sweat_smile:

But you can find them free if you just look in the right places :wink:

4 Likes

Im from ky also. we dont have a menards here where im at, but i think lowes carries something similar

1 Like

I lived in Lexington and Florence for a while and its both KY but 2 totally different worlds!

When i got as north as Florence, i kept getting in arguments with people getting in my face and saying “please”! ?
I was like please what? Do you need help? They would look at like im crazy or say something hateful and then the southern me came out :sweat_smile:

But turns out, they should have said “excuse me” :rofl:
That’s what they meant, I was literally just in there way and they needed me to just let them by :flushed: .

So when people say “im from KY” i ask do you say excuse me or please when someone is in your way and i know if its northern KY or Southern :sweat_smile:

1 Like