Adding worm castings To Bergmans fertilizer

Can I add worm casting to my plants that are in veg. while using Bergmans? I don’t have a 1/3 teaspoon. It says to add to 2/3 teaspoon. I looked it up, and Google, said a 1/3 is a little bit over 1/4 teaspoon, So am I right that, That would be over a 1/2 teaspoon. I feel pretty stupid today. I just want to make sure my Widows are getting enough fertilizer, without burning!!! Also I just transplanted them in a 20-gallon : grown pot, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

let them recover from transplant. Check the ppm and then add.
3.2 g = 2/3 tsp.

I don’t have a 1/3 teaspoon to measure 2/3 teaspoon . I have my plant in cloth grow pots, so there is no run off. Thankyou…

Hi there. I thought if u had a scale, u could do the 3.2 grams. I get runoff from fabric pots.
How do u check ppm?

1 Like

You can add worm castings, they will not burn your plants. Worm cast the crap out of them!!

How often do you add worm castings? and with my regular fertilizer?

The most effective way to accomplish this is to monitor runoff PPM.

Can you please post the link you found on Google re worm castings? A teaspoon of worm castings will accomplish nothing.

2 Likes

Im an organic grower so my answer is not going to be the same for you. I add worm castings everytime i top dress i dont measure it out i just dump it on top and mix my measured dry ammendments in with it.

2 Likes

Like @MidwestGuy said a teaspoon of worm castings is going to do nothing.

2 Likes

I meant a teaspoon of Bergmans Fertilizer. My plants are in 20 Gallon cloth grow pots and I have never got run off form them.

Before I transplanted them, I could check it. The only way I would get run off in a 20-gallon cloth grow pot I would have to drown my plant…

I was talking about a teaspoon of Bergmans Fertilizer. I was wondering about adding worm castings also. I never measure worm casting; I just dump it on. :sunglasses:

Sorry you guys I guess I didn’t word it right about the fertilizer :thinking: