Active coal air filter

Hi out there​:v::blush:.

Might be a stupid question but where’s the right place for placing an active coal air filter? Indoor at the suction end or discharge end on the blower?

Building a grow room for the first time 3 x 3 meters and I really don’t want to make any mistakes :thinking:

Discharge end of the blower, Thats where the smell will be released

3 Likes

Damn that was a fast response :laughing:. Thank you my friend :metal:

2 Likes

Hmm, my understanding was to pull through a carbon filter, not push out the end. I better double check that for myself…

Yea my pleasure what im here for. Im here usually all the time so I catch any thing new as soon as it comes up

1 Like

He never sleeps I think… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Matthew420 please do case I think I might even be wrong

No not really im at work if not work with my family and here and when they sleep or go to family or friends I come here but when I do its not long maybe 4 hours

1 Like

That would be a first…

In fact, there would not be a “pre-filter” if it wasn’t meant to be pulled through…

Ok you should put on intake side of system @Majiktoker
You can put it on discharge but they are designed to be on intake side so smell never escapes tent / room
In the end both ways will work
@Matthew420 good point about prefilter

3 Likes

No kidding look it up and get back to me and I think its possible to run that way

1:38

1 Like

Pre- filter? Should there be two filters?

Thank you @Countryboyjvd1971 I thought I was wrong after I said it

1 Like

Check out the video I linked. Most I’ve seen have a cloth/cotton outer filter to stop the big stuff from clogging the filter.

1 Like

Okay. Makes sense :relaxed:

1 Like

Just remember @Matthew420 called you out lol

2 Likes

Åhhh…I see…nice😊

And you just remember that will be his first and last time doing so lol

3 Likes

Honestly @Majiktoker can take it, he seems reasonable.

3 Likes