Across the Ditch - Ireland & Wales

Namaste J

I saw this and thought of you in your Irish Glade, this is the bollocks

Om
J

don’t do that which makes you worry about the outcome, in the first place !..:pray::sunglasses::v:

One large “air-pot” made from scrap wood and an unattended builder’s rubble bag that I rescued.

Should be good for one plant in this year’s outside grow.

5 Likes

What kind of material is you “rescued” bag? They always advertise the fabric bags as “non-woven”. I wonder how thats relevant

I’m not sure Base. The bag is porous, so there must be tiny air gaps all around the sides and I punched/cut holes in the bottom to improve drainage. Rescuing unattended/unbranded items or livestock is, to be fair, an Irish tradition dating many, many generations :wink:

2 Likes

Oic… u r upholding tradition lol I hope ur grow works out well

I’m in the 5th week of flowering.

It’s been a problematic grow and I’ve definitely got a bad case of “growers jitters”.

Relax, don’t worry… everything is going to be all–right.

I know any major changes to nutrients, light schedules or pest prevention could turn a potential good grow to a bag of shite.

I needed another, non-cannabis growing project.

So, I decided to concentrate on, drying, curing and the longtime storage of my harvest.

Drying nets - Already got from previous seasons.
Curing - I’ve got airtight jars and brown bags.
Longtime storage = Mila bag and common sense.

I’m fairly well covered.

The only thing left was to go “(F)artistic” and inventive with the glass curing jars.

A recycled push-on coffee jar with an exterior polymer clay covering layer.

Light protection and cooling with ease of opening that will make “burping” easy.

This is the prototype.

Anyway, it’s been a slow night and an even slower grow.

The harvest is mine.

If I keep my nerve.

2 Likes

Success.

The harvest IS mine.

I have successfully produced a few hundred of Himalayan landrace Kumaoni seeds in the north of Ireland.

Tested viability by germinating around 20 seeds in soil and paper towels.

15 confirmed seedlings.

Waiting on the Kumaoni-Jamacian Pearl cross.

1 Like

I’m excited and proud to be growing a new strain of Cannabis.

Jamkoni - Jam-k-on-high <(Ireland)

This year’s breeding grow has come to an end.

I now have a seed bank (NOT for sale) of Kumaoni and Jamaican Pearl cross seeds.

The main aim of the rest of the year is to terminate males and pamper females :wink:

Happy days and good luck with your grow and harvest.

O’whee

3 Likes

Virginia Gold Tobacco Plant - First time grow

Out of 1,000 seeds, I got just 5 VG plants. One potted plant (in compost) has enormous leaves and grows in height every day. The other plants were put into sandy soil (as per instruction) and they are not doing so well.

I think a Spliff made from homegrown JamkoNI & Virginia Gold would make the perfect smoke.

Happy days

2 Likes

@James68

I see Bog-Brush Boris has got the hot seat.

The chief loon has taken over the asylum!

Hard to say what kind of damage he’ll cause in the North of Ireland and Scotland.

1 Like

Mr J

I should have stayed in Van Diemans Land …

Its that Brexit vote result feeling all over again.

And they release this news today to boot…UK hemp farm could lose £200,000 in crop destruction - BBC News

I am playing gothic dirges to match my mood…I need to come up weith a Plan B !

Jimmy Titless in Gaza at the mill with slaves :scream:

I can’t remember if I sent you this link, it makes for interesting reading.

Jimmy-no-TITS… yes you did but you scrubbed the post.

Here’s something that will warm your cuckolds.

!

Checking the sex… Stipules have formed but no balls or female parts indicated. Stipules function to protect the emerging leaf or bud. They can be short-lived abscising soon after the leaves mature.

Here are the KumoaniNI plants. The sex check was carried out on the tallest plant.

The plan is to let them grow until the second week of flower and then cut down all males and save the stalks for processing into hemp fibre.

My single plant grow is looking good.

She’s a Jamaican Pearl and has been trained and topped to maximise the space in my small flowering tent. Started flowering 2 weeks ago at 14/10 lights. Switched to 13/11 week 2 and will switch to 12/12 on the weekend.

Happy days

2 Likes

Stay well, my friend.

I saw this person who knows how to grow potatoes.

Might be worth a look.

2 Likes

A few pictures just for @HornHead of my Jamaican Pearl’s trichomes.

I think she’s ready for harvest.

Sat%20Sep%2014%2015-56-08 Sat%20Sep%2014%2015-57-12 Sat%20Sep%2014%2015-58-17 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-00-53 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-01-49 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-03-35 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-06-59

H_H, I’ll keep this window open tonight if you fancy a virtual smoke & booze session…

2 Likes

From all the white pistols, looks as if you have a couple weeks left. But tricomes don’t lie

Yeah, it’s right on the edge of being ripe.

Tomorrow is set to be light rain and overcast. Ideal for working in the tunnel. So, I’m just going to go for it.

I’ve got 2 more Pearls and a Kumoani under lights which should be ready next weekend. So I’ll freeze the trim and small buds from tomorrow’s harvest and save it for an end of season bubble hash run when I get the other 3 trimmed.

Lit up a few hours ago, well medicated…

The top picture was taken under the grow light and that makes the topmost pistol look brighter than they really are.