Across the Ditch - Ireland & Wales

Virginia Gold Tobacco Plant - First time grow

Out of 1,000 seeds, I got just 5 VG plants. One potted plant (in compost) has enormous leaves and grows in height every day. The other plants were put into sandy soil (as per instruction) and they are not doing so well.

I think a Spliff made from homegrown JamkoNI & Virginia Gold would make the perfect smoke.

Happy days

2 Likes

@James68

I see Bog-Brush Boris has got the hot seat.

The chief loon has taken over the asylum!

Hard to say what kind of damage he’ll cause in the North of Ireland and Scotland.

1 Like

Mr J

I should have stayed in Van Diemans Land …

Its that Brexit vote result feeling all over again.

And they release this news today to boot…https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49082533

I am playing gothic dirges to match my mood…I need to come up weith a Plan B !

Jimmy Titless in Gaza at the mill with slaves :scream:

I can’t remember if I sent you this link, it makes for interesting reading.

Jimmy-no-TITS… yes you did but you scrubbed the post.

Here’s something that will warm your cuckolds.

!

Checking the sex… Stipules have formed but no balls or female parts indicated. Stipules function to protect the emerging leaf or bud. They can be short-lived abscising soon after the leaves mature.

Here are the KumoaniNI plants. The sex check was carried out on the tallest plant.

The plan is to let them grow until the second week of flower and then cut down all males and save the stalks for processing into hemp fibre.

My single plant grow is looking good.

She’s a Jamaican Pearl and has been trained and topped to maximise the space in my small flowering tent. Started flowering 2 weeks ago at 14/10 lights. Switched to 13/11 week 2 and will switch to 12/12 on the weekend.

Happy days

1 Like

Stay well, my friend.

I saw this person who knows how to grow potatoes.

Might be worth a look.

1 Like

A few pictures just for @HornHead of my Jamaican Pearl’s trichomes.

I think she’s ready for harvest.

Sat%20Sep%2014%2015-56-08 Sat%20Sep%2014%2015-57-12 Sat%20Sep%2014%2015-58-17 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-00-53 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-01-49 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-03-35 Sat%20Sep%2014%2016-06-59

H_H, I’ll keep this window open tonight if you fancy a virtual smoke & booze session…

1 Like

From all the white pistols, looks as if you have a couple weeks left. But tricomes don’t lie

Yeah, it’s right on the edge of being ripe.

Tomorrow is set to be light rain and overcast. Ideal for working in the tunnel. So, I’m just going to go for it.

I’ve got 2 more Pearls and a Kumoani under lights which should be ready next weekend. So I’ll freeze the trim and small buds from tomorrow’s harvest and save it for an end of season bubble hash run when I get the other 3 trimmed.

Lit up a few hours ago, well medicated…

The top picture was taken under the grow light and that makes the topmost pistol look brighter than they really are.

An 18-carat solid gold toilet has been stolen in a burglary overnight at Blenheim Palace.

1 Like

Is that you in the video. Looks like someplace I’d love

Allegedly… I was recovering from my second stroke at the time.

1 Like

Here’s another video that I’m alleged to be involved in.

2 Likes

I just saw the story of stolen gold toilet on the news this morning. That’s pretty shitty

1 Like

James68
Kumaon Kingdom was a Himalayan kingdom ruled by many Himalayan dynasties in the Kumaon region of present-day Uttarakhand state of India.

Fascinating history.

However, I’m growing Cannabis Landrace seeds from that region in the North of Ireland.

The maximum daylight time in Uttarakhand is 13:45:28 and the minimum time is 10:31:18.

I’m thinking.

If I was to market and sell to the indoor northern growers.

I’d emphasize reducing overhead lighting cost.

Instead of 18-6 every day during the flowering phase, why not go have the option to go 14-10?

Stay well

2 Likes

You can do that now…as long as you hit the Daily Light Interval (DLI) you can run any number over 13 hours and they ought to do fine.

Hello s410,

Yes, I do know that.

1 Like

you could make a few bob knocking up customs sheds mate. :sunglasses: