Accurate thc levels

I know my weed is weak but Im dying to know what the actual level of the major compounds are, CBD cbn, delta 9!
Anybody used an actual lab to do this on a small scale and how much does it cost?

1 Like

Check here.

1 Like

@Fiefie Happy Birthday

1 Like

@BudzMS Thank you!

1 Like

Does it get you high? I don’t fall for the thc hype. I’m growing the gfog which is supposed to be a high thc strain. I’m week 4 of flower it doesn’t seem like it

@Bluntsmoke … I have grown several of the GFOG now and it is pretty good. My last harvest I let go an additional week longer than the previous grows to see if I could get more couch lock. It paid off.

I pulled that out of the grove bag after 3 months at a steady 61% and it is definitely one of the strains I will grow frequently.

@newt has a lab that will test your stuff @Jerdan03.

6 Likes

Yeah no doubt. Can’t wait to chop my 3 down. Yours looks like a prime example of kush :+1:

here she is the few days prior to the chop.

3 Likes

I have a meter, I don’t have a lab. I use the tcheck. www dot tcheck dot me

4 Likes

Hey how you liking the tcheck? Have you tested a lot? I test everything i can get my hands on and its always giving me 18-25%. Think this think is reliable??

1 Like

It seems reliable, and I have tested it against dispo weed, and found it to be within the published tolerance. I have reading from 8% all the way up to 32%.

3 Likes

Me too. Cool. Im glad i got it. Its fun.

2 Likes

@Newt @Lunabudz929

I want one sooooo bad!

3 Likes

I researched the heck outta this subject! Rook the advice of fellow ilgm growmies and went for it. There are a few wish list items i want…i couldnt get over how, comparitively speaking, inexpensive and simple it was. I jnderstood the yechnology to be quite technical. Needing beakers and drip plates and reagents…multi step processes…some of the maxhines out there (1-3k price range) looked like mini meth labs…granted they break down more componenets and even have expansion kits to analyze pesticide and targeted content, terpenes or orher plant byproducts…i thought about buying a very expensive, lab quality machine and charging ppl to analyze their stuff. (I had a vision…lol) i boughr tcheck and i really do recommend it. As @Newt says, its accuracy is good enough for me. Ikeep saying im gonna send out a sample one if these days. I like it tgough. Now my wish list is a Cannatrol. Yes. Yes i do want one. !!!

2 Likes