Accidentally overwatered my plant

Hi guys I stupidly over watered my plant by accident and now its drooping. Any advice on how to fix this or should I just wait it out until it dries?

All you can do it’s let it dry out.

1 Like

A little h2o2 can be mixed with water to re-aerate the soil, but may be best to just ley it dry.

In time it will take care of itself. Pick the pot up you’ll be able to tell when it’s drys out.

Make sure there are plenty of drainage holes, and just let her dry out.

We talked a little about lights a few weeks back. You mentioned buying a 1000w light, but didn’t get into details. Did that arrive? What’s the make/model?

I ask because if a plant isn’t getting enough light, it will draw less water.

It is a 1000w light it says by tolys from amazon. Plant seems to be doing good under it. However I’m wondering if I should lower the lights a bit tight now their about 22 inches up from the plants.

Yeah you can lower it to 18” above the plant. What I do is the opposite. I keep the light 3/4 up from the bottom of my grow tent. Sometimes the lights are at the very top like right now.

These two pictures are of my GSC Beast. Also, I only run a 12/12 light schedule from start to finish.

This is how my 4x4x80” tent looks like.

Can you share what lights you ran with those results @MrPeat ?

This one?

https://www.amazon.com/TOLYS-Thermometer-Humidity-Adjustable-Spectrum/dp/B07M9KHNBN

Yup that’s the one

I’m running two HLG 260xl Rspec lights. I was using a single Viparspectra PAR600 between May 2018 to Oct 2019.

These plants have only been grown under the HLG lights. These lights freaking rock is all I can say. They are in their 3rd week of flowering.

2 Likes

How do you think mine looks about 3 weeks into veg.

@Sperreault,

You answered your own question.

B Safe

Honest answer…the plant is behind. But that is only because the light you are using just isn’t enough. It’s hard to hear that but you asked for a answer to your question.

Outside that she looks healthy and happy which is all that truly matters. So keep up what you are doing. You may want to lower your light down so it can help the plant to take off. :+1::+1::+1:

Awesome thanks for the input.

I couldn’t agree with @MrPeat more the HLG lights rock. Got 3 in my 5x5. @MrPeat, bet that you are glad to be at home :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like