Accidentally bent main cola stem from hitting against ceiling

While watering this morning I lifted up the pot to transport it momentarily while I collected the runoff, however while lifting it I accidentally smacked the main cola against a hard ceiling, now the stem looks bent. Is this something I should be worried about or will it recover just fine?

2 Likes

dont worry be happy

2 Likes

She will be fine ! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you guys!

1 Like

damage to plants actually makes them stronger and produce better. Check out this link scroll down to supercropping it explains much better than I can. It’s a more advanced technique but reading it now will get you ready to try something like it as your skills increase :wink: but 4sure that little bend isn’t going to cause you problems or at least shouldn’t lol

3 Likes

ah yes, I’ve heard of super cropping, but I believe most people only do it to control height/shape, I tried bending the stem the other way a little after this happened, I know I’m freaking out a little over it but I just keep telling myself, outdoor growers sometimes have to put up with worse, right?

1 Like

I’ve always thought the hype about supercropping was just more internet bs, but like you said I used it to control my canopy and not paying attention to what was happening to the branches later on in the grow. The other day I threw this male plant away (see pic) and you can see the scars on only one side from where I supercopped it. Now compare that entire side to the other side that I didn’t supercrop

This landed in the trash can just right that i saw it perfectly and now I am going to be watching anything I supercop closer and taking notes for future use and we’ll see if I will be using it for better structure and production

1 Like